Suns out, buns out

*Requested by Dralrs*

As Taylor and Travis cruised down the private road leading to their secluded beach, the sound of their convertible's engine mingled with the salty sea air. The sun was high in the sky, painting the ocean a brilliant shade of blue and casting their perfectly tanned bodies in a warm, golden glow. They parked the car beneath a canopy of swaying palm trees, the soft sand crunching beneath their feet as they made their way towards the water's edge. Taylor, wearing a flowy white dress that billowed in the breeze, being a coverup for her light pink bikini, while Travis, his broad chest bare. The air was thick with anticipation as they reached their favorite spot on the beach, where they'd shared countless intimate moments over the years. They turned to face each other, their eyes meeting, and without a word, fell into a deep, passionate kiss.

As they pulled away from the kiss, Taylor smiled up at Travis, her green eyes sparkling with delight. "It's so good to be back here with you," she murmured, her voice barely above the gentle lapping of the waves. He wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling her close, and kissed her again. "It's always been our special place," he agreed, his deep voice resonating with emotion.

They get out of the car and set up their towels and lie on the beach. The warm sand caresses their bare skin as they stretch out, content to bask in the sun's rays and enjoy each other's company. Taylor nestles her head into the crook of Travis's shoulder, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat beneath her ear. He idly traces patterns on her back with his fingers, his touch sending tingles of pleasure up and down her spine. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provides a soothing backdrop to their peaceful reverie, and as they lie there together, they can't help but feel a sense of profound contentment and love for one another.

But then, Taylor's thoughts drift to the subject of sunscreen. She's already liberally applied some to her own body, but she can't help but worry about Travis's exposed chest and arms. "Hey, Travis?" she says, propping herself up on one elbow to look at him. He glances over at her, a sleepy smile playing on his lips. "Yeah, Tay?" he replies, his voice still lazy from their post-kiss haze. "You're so beautiful," he tells her, reaching up to brush a lock of hair behind her ear. "And so caring," he adds with a wink. "I'm fine, though. I've got this." But Taylor knows that Travis doesn't always take care of himself as well as he should, and she's not about to let him burn in the sun just to prove a point.

Without another word, she sits up and reaches for the bottle of sunscreen she's brought along. "Here, just let me..." she starts to say, but Travis cuts her off with a chuckle. "Oh, come on, Tay. You don't have to do that," he protests, trying to bat her hand away. "I'm fine. I'm not made of glass, you know."

After laying on the beach for a few hours, Taylor and Travis decide that its time for them to go home.They get up, brush the sand off their bodies, and head back to their car. The walk back to the car is a bit more playful than the walk to the beach, as they hold hands and spin each other around, laughing like they've forgotten all their troubles. When they reach the car, Travis opens the door for Taylor, and she slides in gracefully, her body still glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. He closes the door behind her and then circles around to the driver's  side, taking a moment to admire her curves as she sits there, waiting for him.

As Travis pulls the car back onto the main road, he glances over at Taylor, who has closed her eyesv and leaned her head against the window, the warm air from the vent caressing her cheek. Hev reaches out to brush av stray lock of hair away from her face, and their fingers touch, sending a jolt of electricity through them both. Their eyes meet in the rearview mirror, and for a moment, all other thoughts are forgotten as they are consumed by the intense desire they feel for each other.

The drive home passes in a haze of stolen glances and silent communication, each knowing what the other is thinking without having to say a word. As they pull into their private driveway, Travis turns off the engine, but doesn't make a move to get out of the car. He reaches over, taking Taylor's hand in his, and presses it to his lips, kissing her knuckles tenderly. "Thank you for today," he whispers. "It meant the world to me." She smiles up at him, her own emotions bubbling over as she leans in to kiss him softly on the lips. "Thank you, Travis. I love you." And with that, they climb out of the car, their hands still clasped together.

Later that night, Taylor sits up in bed, a frown creasing her forehead as she takes in the sight of Travis standing in the doorway. He's wearing only a pair of boxers, his chest and arms glowing red in the soft light from the bedside lamp. "Oh, Travis," she breathes, her heart aching for him. She pads across the room and slips her arms around his waist, pulling him close. "It's okay. I told you I'd take care of you." She runs her hands gently over his burnt skin, trying to soothe the stinging sensation. "Come here," she whispers, guiding him onto the bed beside her.

Travis lies down, his head resting on her pillow, and sighs heavily. Taylor moves to sit beside him, her hand tracing gentle circles on his back, trying to ease the ache that she can feel radiating from him. "It's not your fault," she whispers. "You didn't know it would be this bad." He turns his head to look at her, his eyes red and swollen from the sun. "But I should have listened to you. I should have taken better care of myself." She shakes her head, her lips curling into a soft smile. "You're so stubborn sometimes. But I guess that's part of what I love about you." He returns her smile, a hint of relief softening his features.

As she continues to rub his back, she feels his muscles begin to relax under her touch. "I should have put some aloe vera on you earlier," she says with a sigh. "That always helps with the stinging." Travis lets out a contented groan. "Yeah, that would've been nice." He rolls onto his side, facing her, their bodies inches apart. "Thanks for being here, Taylor. For taking care of me." She leans in, her lips brushing against his in a soft, tender kiss. "That's what I'm here for. I'm your person, remember?"

He smiles up at her, his eyes twinkling in the dim light. "I remember," he says, his voice thick with emotion. "And I'm so grateful for that."

________________

Requests ———>

Reviews ———>