Relaxation and Intimacy [Part 1]

It had been a long and tiring day for Taylor. Her rehearsals for her upcoming tour had left her exhausted, her body aching and in need of some serious relaxation. Thankfully, her boyfriend, Travis, had a plan to help her unwind.

As Taylor stepped through the door of their home, the sweet scent of roses filled her nostrils, and she spotted Travis in the bathroom, preparing a bath. The large tub was filled with steaming water, rose petals floating on the surface alongside a fragrant bath bomb that fizzed softly, releasing tendrils of bubbles.

"Get undressed, baby," Travis called out to her, his voice deep and sensual. "Come and relax those sore muscles."

Taylor did as she was told, peeling off her clothes layer by layer, letting her hair down so that her blonde locks fell seductively over her shoulders. She felt his eyes on her as she moved, the desire in his gaze sending a shiver down her spine.

Stepping into the bath, she sank into the warm water with a satisfied sigh. Travis joined her, sitting behind her so that her back rested against his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around her, and she felt safe and secure in his embrace.

"Let me take care of you," he murmured, his lips brushing her ear, sending tingles down her spine.

He began to wash her hair, his strong fingers working the shampoo into a lather, massaging her scalp gently. She tilted her head back, resting it on his shoulder as he rinsed the shampoo out, the warm water soothing her.

"Mmm, that feels amazing," she breathed, closing her eyes as he continued to pamper her.

His hands moved down her body, lathering a soft washcloth to clean her skin. He washed her shoulders, his touch firm yet gentle, then moved the cloth lower, circling her breasts with slow, deliberate strokes. He teased her peaks, her nipples hardening under his attention, and she felt her breath quicken.

Taylor moaned softly as he paid extra attention to her swollen, sensitive nipples, circling them with the damp cloth, his fingers brushing the undersides of her full breasts. She leaned her head back further, exposing her neck, and he took advantage, peppering kisses along her sensitive skin, nipping gently with his teeth.

Lower, his hands moved, down her flat stomach, tracing the lines of her abs, teasing the trail of hair leading down to her core. She felt the bathwater conceal the evidence of her growing arousal, her pussy clenching in anticipation.

With a soft chuckle, Travis knew exactly what she wanted, and he delivered, his fingers finding her clit, rubbing slow, teasing circles around it. She bucked her hips, a soft cry escaping her lips as he entered her, his fingers pumping gently in and out, his thumb continuing to stimulate her clitoris.

"That's it, baby, cum for me," he growled in her ear, and she did, her walls clenching around his fingers as she rode out a powerful orgasm, her body shaking with pleasure.

He soothed her through the aftermath, gentle hands caressing her body as her breath slowly returned to normal. But he wasn't finished with her yet.

Helping her out of the tub, he dried her off, his touch gentle and loving. Wrapping a warm towel around her, he led her to the bedroom, where he had more pleasures in store, all focused on Taylor and her satisfaction.

He lay her down on the bed, her blonde hair fanned out around her, and kissed a trail down her body, his beard tickling her sensitive skin. Her breath hitched as he reached her thighs, kissing and nibbling the soft skin there, before spreading her legs wide with a firm hand on each thigh.

He looked up at her, his green eyes burning with desire, and in that moment, she knew she was his, completely and utterly.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," he muttered, his breath hot between her legs.

Then, lowering his mouth to her pussy, he feasted, his tongue swirling through her folds, finding her clit and sucking it gently between his lips. She cried out, her hands tangling in his hair as he ate her out, his tongue delving deep into her hole, then flicking her clit, faster and faster.

Two orgasms in quick succession left her a quivering mess, but he still wasn't done. He wanted to see her come undone, wanted to push her to her limits and beyond.

Moving upwards, he positioned himself between her legs, his hard cock pulsing with need. With one swift movement, he entered her, filling her up, stretching her walls deliciously.

He began to move, his hands gripping her hips as he thrust deep and hard. She met his movements, rising to take him in, her walls clenching around him as she cried out with each stroke.

"Yes, fuck me, Travis!" she begged, her hands reaching up to tangle in his hair, pulling him down for a passionate kiss.

He broke the kiss, sitting back on his heels, pulling her up with him so that she straddled his lap, her back to his chest. He pumped into her from below, reaching around to pinch and twist her nipples, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her.

She cried out, her head falling back against his shoulder, baring her neck once more as he nibbled and sucked his way down her throat. She rose and fell on his cock, her juices coating him, their combined scents filling the air as their passion intensified.

"Cum with me," she panted, feeling her third orgasm building.

And as if on cue, they both tumbled over the edge together, Travis filling her with his hot cum as she clenched around him, riding out yet another powerful climax.

Collapsing onto the bed, they lay side by side, their breath mingling, their hearts pounding. Taylor, sated and satisfied, snuggled into Travis' side, a lazy smile on her face.

"I needed that," she murmured, her eyes heavy with post-coital bliss.

He kissed her forehead tenderly, his hands stroking her hair. "Anytime, baby. I'm always here to take care of you."

And with that, she closed her eyes, drifting off into a deep and restful sleep, secure in the knowledge that Travis would always be there to satisfy her every need.

______________________

A/N
ty guys so much for reading! please leave comments as you read i LOVE reading your thoughts!

I might update later too!

any new ideas? leave your requests here! ———>

any thoughts or reviews of the story? leave them here! ———>