Game Night.. [Part 1]

*requested by Maisiededz*

It was a warm June evening, and Taylor and Travis were preparing for their weekly board game night. Both were competitive and loved the thrill of victory, especially against each other. They had been dating for a while now, and their sexual tension often added fuel to their gaming rivalry.

Taylor, the stunning blonde with bright blue eyes and sexy bangs, wore a tight, low-cut top and short skirts that showed off her long legs. She knew Travis found it impossible to concentrate when she dressed like this, and she intended to use that to her advantage tonight.

Travis, a typical macho man with a brown buzz cut and a stubble beard, arrived with a six-pack of beer in his hand. He wore a casual t-shirt and jeans, but his eyes immediately locked onto Taylor, taking in her sumptuous curves.

"Hey, Travis," Taylor purred, opening a beer for him and handing it over. "You look like you're ready for a challenge tonight."

He smirked. "You know it, babe. I've been looking forward to kicking your ass all week."

She laughed, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "We'll see about that. I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

As they settled down to play, the atmosphere was electric. They chose a strategy game that required wit and cunning, perfect for their competitive natures. The game began amicably enough, with good-natured ribbing and playful banter. But as the beer flowed and the game progressed, the tension escalated.

Taylor made the first move, leaning over to place a piece on the board, giving Travis an enticing view of her cleavage. He groaned softly, his focus wavering, and she knew she had him exactly where she wanted him. Her tactics worked, and soon she was winning.

"Looks like I'm kicking your ass tonight, Trav," she teased, her voice low and husky.

His eyes narrowed. "It's not over yet, Taylor. Don't get too cocky."

But it was too late. Her victory was imminent, and she could sense his frustration. With one final, devastating move, she won the game. Leaning back in her chair, she stretched languidly, a satisfied smile on her face. "Checkmate," she murmured.

Travis scowled, his anger palpable. He stood abruptly, knocking his chair over with a clatter. "Fuck this shit!"

Taylor's smile faded, and her eyes widened as she saw the raw desire and frustration in his gaze. Before she could react, he strode towards her, his strong hands grasping her wrists, and pulled her roughly to her feet. Their bodies collided, and she could feel his heart racing as hers pounded in response.

"You fucking tease," he growled, his mouth crashing down on hers in a fierce, hungry kiss. She tasted the bitterness of beer on his lips as his tongue demanded entry, dueling with hers passionately.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as she returned the kiss with equal ferocity. All thoughts of the game vanished as their pent-up sexual tension took over. She felt his hands move possessively down her body, cupping her ass and lifting her onto the table, sending game pieces scattering across the room.

Travis tore his mouth from hers, trailing hot, wet kisses down her neck as he nipped and sucked at her sensitive skin. "You have no idea how much I want you right now," he muttered darkly.

"Then do it," she urged, her breath coming in short gasps. "Take what you want from me."

With a growl of satisfaction, he yanked her top over her head, revealing her perfect, perky breasts. His mouth closed over a taut nipple, sucking hard as he teased it with his tongue, his other hand, teasing her other nipple. Taylor arched her back, moaning loudly, her hands tangling in his hair, urging him on.

His hands roamed over her body, caressing her soft skin, while his mouth continued its erotic assault, leaving a trail of fiery sensations in its wake. Then he straightened, his eyes glittering with lust as he took in the sight of her naked passion-heightened beauty.

"You're so fucking sexy, Taylor," he rasped. "You are all mine."

She shivered at his words, her body throbbing with need. "Then mark me, Travis. Make me yours."

With a savage grunt, he lifted her again, pressing her against the wall this time. His hands found the waistband of her skirt and ripped it away, baring her completely. Tonight, Taylor had opted for going commando, no underwear, just to tease Travis even more. Her original plan was to use the no underwear to distract Travis from the game, making Taylor win, but she was more than okay with changing the plan. His eyes devoured the sight of her smooth, bare pussy, her swollen lips glistening with arousal.

Taylor reached for the belt of Travis's trousers and unbuckled it, pushing his pants down to the floor, along with his boxers. His thick, hard, erection sprung out as it was let loose, already dripping with pre-cum.

Then he was filling her, his thick cock plunging deep into her tight, wet heat. Taylor cried out, her nails digging into his shoulders as he thrust hard and fast, claiming her with primal urgency. Their bodies moved in a frenzied rhythm, driven by their intense desire.

"Harder, Travis," she begged, her head thrown back, her breasts heaving. "Fuck me harder."

He obliged, slamming into her with powerful strokes that sent pleasure spiraling through her. The force of their coupling sent the board game pieces scattering further across the room, a stark contrast to the erotic tableau they now presented.

Taylor's walls clenched around him as she chased her own release, her cries echoing off the walls. "Cum for me, baby," Travis grunted. "Let me feel you cum on my dick."

She cried out his name as her orgasm crashed over her, her body bucking wildly. Travis thrust through her climax, his own release building to a peak. With a final, deep groan, he spilled himself inside her, his hips stuttering as he filled her with his hot seed.

Spent and breathless, they stayed locked together, their hearts pounding in unison. Taylor's arms remained wrapped around his neck, her legs entangled with his. Slowly, he lowered her back to the ground, their sweaty bodies still connected.

Travis kissed her softly, a stark contrast to their earlier frenzy. "Fuck, Taylor," he breathed. "That was..."

"Incredible," she finished, a lazy smile curving her lips. "Guess we both won tonight."

He chuckled, his hands stroking her bare back gently. "Best game night ever."

As they dressed, sated and relaxed, the mess of the game pieces on the floor seemed insignificant compared to the satisfaction they now felt. Board games and sexual tension made for a potent, explosive combination.

Travis grinned, already looking forward to the next round. "I can't wait for next game night."

_______________

Requests ———>

Reviews ———>