Chapter 12: Roryyyyy that KILLS people!

Lucky POV:

Wendy and I followed Roxy all the way back to the Main Atrium, and when we reached the center stage we met up with a panicked Freddy and a minorly impaled Chica. By minorly impaled I mean there's a knife sticking out of her shoulder that Freddy is trying an failing to get out without completely severing all the wires there.

"Holy fu-dge Chica! What happened!?" Roxy exclaims in that way Rory does when Mangle is in audio range so that she doesn't learn 'bad words'. Something about not corrupting the innocent? Anyway I'm too busy hugging Kitty tight and staring at poor Monty who I'm fairly certain I killed, but apparently my silence gets the other's attention.

"Lucky? Are you ok?" Wendy speaks softly which is nice. "Y-yeah...b-but...but what if Monty-"

Roxy cuts me off with a snort. "He'll be fine. This happens a lot actually. At least 3 times a month, on a good month." Freddy and Chica nod in agreement. Speaking of Chica-

"Chica? Where's Rory? Weren't you getting her?" I could feel panic seeping in as she shakes her head with a sad squak. Rory likes to do things on her own, but what if she pushed herself too far and Mr. Rabbit took over!?

Meanwhile:

Rory POV:

I am, THIS CLOSE to burning Gregory. Or stabbing him. Honestly I'm also debating beating him over the head with that fire extinguisher he grabbed off the wall when I started cauterizing my wound.

"Are you SURE you're on our side?" I groan as he asks for the seventeenth time as I once again reevaluate my life choices. "For the umpteenth time, YES NITWIT!"

"HEY!" He shouts back. "Say that to my face, I dare you!" I pause, then promptly turn around, glare right in his face as I tower over him, given that I'm nearly 2 feet taller than him, and snarl. "Shut. Up. NITWIT." I swivel on my heels with expert practice and speed walk away, hoping desperately we will either reach Parts and Service, or meet the others asap.

Gregory grumbles from behind me, but at least he's still following...which is good unfortunately because otherwise the idiot would probably throw himself at Vanny and likely get killed in the process.

Finally I see the door that I used to get to Parts and Service the first time. As soon as I open it and walk through I hear a familiar voice scream "RORY! YOU'RE OK!" and am then tackled to the ground in agony.

Lucky then immediately starts one of her rapid storytelling montages that I'm really in too much pain to listen to, until something clicks in my head. "Whoooooaaah hold on Lucky. Did you just say you smashed Monty, INTO HALVES!?"

In response Roxy holds up the top half of her Gator companion while Freddy hoists up his legs. Chica has the guitar and...I wince as I realize she still has the knife in her shoulder. Thankfully it looks like her systems are fine at least.

"Right...give me a bit to do some self first aid then I'll fix him. When tonight is over I'm so burning someone."

Five voices scream "Roryyyyy that KILLS people!" in unison. I smirk in response. It's...kinda nice to have friends again.