Hurricane

[Males who get pregnant in this world will develop a very very small {but slightly noticeable} stomach bump about two weeks after finding out they're pregnant as well as getting faint/dizzy and nauseous a bit sooner than females]

Life is bullshit . If somebody ever tells you that the zombie apocalypse is fine , they're a goddamn liar and have lived under a rock for god knows how long .

It's , and don't take me as a literal asshole , like you're stuck in a sphere spinning around and around and around your whole life . Fanfuckingtastic .

'Baby , wake up' I husk , gently waking him up

He shifts before letting out a tiny yelp and fluttering his eyes open , stretching as he does so

'I got this for you to drink' I say , handing him the cup of warm tea 'Should help with your nausea'

'Thank you ...' He tiredly slurs out , words coming out slow and broken

Kicking my boots off , I step over Carl and lean my back against the wall - keeping one knee up and one knee lying on its side 'Feel any better now that you got any sleep ?'

He nods , sitting up against the wall 'Yeah , it was nice'

'So , I was thinking that i could go on a run tonight and see if I can find any baby stuff , just to prepare , ya know ?' I explain , raising my eyebrows 'Check some stores out to see what they have ... I'll portably try to find a jewelers'

'Why ?'

'Well , I have to make an official ring commitment , don't i ?'

His eyes filled with awe , a smile twitching onto his lips 'Yeah'

'But you know what the best part is ?' I grin 'I finally get to have a family that I thought was impossible at this point'

'You're going to get it soon because I'm already showing'

'Shut up' I chuckle '...Wait , foreal ?'

He nods 'Unfortunately , this is the time I begin to get fat'

'You're not fat , you're beautiful'

Sitting on my knees by his legs , I lean down and gently lift his shirt up - just enough to see the tiny baby bump before leaving soft kisses over the rounding area 'See ? Still so fucking beautiful'

He blushes 'You're gonna be the best dad . She's gonna adore you'

'Hell yeah , he will'

'Hopefully they won't get your cursing trait' He giggles

I smirk before letting it fall , a sigh puffing from my mouth 'So who else knows ?'

'Lux was the first one that I told and I said it was fine if he wanted to tell Lance - they know and then Clarissa knows'

'What about your pa ?'

'He ... has no idea' He swallows loudly , mortification clearly plastered on his face

I nod 'Here , let's go get some air in the yard'

-

'Cause the fucker is dead , that's why' We come upon Lux and Lance at a good time , clearly

'Okay , but , it's a fuckin apocalypse' Lux huffs 'Give him a break'

They turn around and Carl sighs '...He knows , right ?'

'Yeah , I told him last night'

'Congratulations , guys' Lance winks

'Thanks' Carl blushes 'I need to show you guys something'