Rehaan

We had walked pretty far and were out of the girls' hearing capability. I took a deep breath and shoved my hands in my pocket, the breeze was soothing. Vihaan ran a hand through his hair beside me and Aahaan went into his room to change. 

"Toh...... what's going on bhai?", I nudged a tensed looking Vihaan.

"Work came in bhai, you know I hate working during vacations.", he sighed. 

"Just work?"

"Yaar tu bhi mat shuru kar", he looked away. 

"I was talking about the visible enmity, V.", I grinned. 

"Don't.", he sounded nonchalant. 

"Huh!", wasn't letting him go away this fast. 

"Chal Aahaan is here.", he looked towards him. He joined us, wearing a blue-ish kurta. 

"Kya ho raha tha?", he slung both his arms over our shoulders. 

"Vihaan se puchtach, seems like he won't open up.", I try taunting him. 

"Maybe because there's nothing to open up about.", he lights up a cigarette. 

"Where's Mayank though?", he questions, inhaling the smoke. 

"He had a meeting, and that shit will kill you, you know.", Aahaan commented. 

And just as we mentioned Mayank, my phone rang with an incoming call, "I swear to god, I'll kill that manager", I took my phone out. 

The guys looked at me. "100 saal jiyega banda.", I reply. 

Mayank soon joins us near the pool, and we drift off to topics like cars, drinks, work, college and stuff. 

The girls were planning games, that's what Ankita said when I texted her asking where the hell, she got my Instagram account from. They were pretty far but within our view. And even though Vihaan kept up with the jokes and conversations, his eyes were squinted straight, pinned on a certain, wavy-haired, golden-skinned, witty girl. She was wearing a matte black lehenga with a golden blouse and royal embroidery. Hair braided at the sides; she was tapping Aishiki's shoulder who had returned a while ago, while laughing to death at something Anusha said while Anusha slapped her revealed upper part of the hand. 

I, Aahaan and Mayank looked at one another, this wedding was definitely going to turn us upside down. 

Vihaan (before Aahaan and Rehaan found them), 

I was walking to my room to get a cigarette while talking to a client on the phone, when I crashed. I was the one shouted at even if it wasn't my fault and I wasn't in the mood to fight. Sonakshi and Ankita were doing something with their shoes, well, Ankita was, she was just hovering over her shoulder. And this is the thing with the girls, these girls to be specific, their friendship is such that even if one of them is wrong while fighting someone, the other will support her unless and until the opponent gives up. They're verbally too strong. 

They were going to leave when I pulled out a cigarette. Sonakshi turned towards me, Ankita hadn't noticed, she was telling her about the time she just 'thought' she had broken her leg and convinced her dad to take her to the hospital. 

"Thia shit can kill you.", she threw the cigarette off my hand. 

I shoved my phone in my pocket, "what's your problem with me dude!?", I ask, my tone sharp. 

"My problem?", she scoffs. "You are one acting all cold since we got off the car and now you are asking my problem?!" 

"Fine, I'm sorry, now please let me have some peace. "