^ Mile's Faceclaim ^

Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp
July 1st, 12:00 PM

(Miles' POV)

"Hey, Abi, have you seen my pj's?" I glance over at her to see her posing in the mirror, in MY pyjamas. "Oh. Guess you have."

"Sorry, I need something more comfy to sleep in." She smiles apologetically. "We were late to get here, so I decided I'd take your pj pants, you're a guy, you can sleep without em."

"I'm a guy who would rather not be nude in front of the others." I glare, playfully.

"You'll live!" Abi scoffs and elbows me, I chuckle and nod.

"Yeah, yeah, you can have em." I fix my messy hair with a sigh as it doesn't get any cleaner and shrug. "Can I borrow your brush?"

I feel Abi's brush hit the back of my head as she didn't give me any warning and yelp in pain. "Ow! Rude!"

"Sorry! I thought you were paying attention.." She pats my shoulder and I pick up the brush, brushing out my hair to make it a controlled mess.

"Hey, you guys ready for the day?" Kaitlyn asks as I slip on my shirt.

"Yup. Just about." I slip on my shoes with a grin. Follow Kaitlyn and Abi outside.

We've been here for an hour, so far me and Abi have met Kaitlyn, and have been unpacking for a bit. We finally have time to meet the rest of the counselors, and the campers, and Mr. Hackett planned us a couple icebreaker games. Abi was nervous, I, personally, couldn't have been more excited. I sit in a circle next to a guy, and Abi. It wasn't long until the kids gathered around and Mr. Hackett started with us introducing ourselves.

"Heyy, I'm Dylan." He finger guns around the circle, getting a laugh out of the kids.

"Oh, uhm, hi, I'm Nick." The boy next to him waves, I had to adjust to his thick australian accent. All the kids waved back.

"Hey! I'm Miles." I smile at the kids.

"Oh.. Uhm.. I'm Abi.. Abigail.. Uh.." She cowers a bit, but all the kids give her a hello.

"What's up? I'm Kaitlyn." Kaitlyn nods and waves.

"Heyy, cuties! I'm Emma." She blows air kisses to the kids.

"Sup, I'm Jacob." I raise an eyebrow at the guy, as he nods at everyone. I forget how weird straight guys can be.

"Ryan." The final counselor states.

Once the kids introduced themselves, Mr. Hackett made us go around and say one thing about ourselves.

"I absolutely love music." Dylan grins, I can't tell if this man is gay or annoying.

Nick stops and thinks for a moment. "Hmmm, I like nature!"

"Oh.. I've gotta say... I love me- Me! I love myself!" I panic, trying not to out myself, Abi gives me an awkward look.

"Ah... I love art..-" Abi smiles, some of the kids cheer.

"I gotta say, I love cars." A lot of the boys cheer at Kaitlyn's statement.