Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp
August 23rd, 9:00 AM

As we say goodbye to the final load of campers and they leave, I sigh contentedly.

"Well, this was eventful." I smile and fistbump Kaitlyn. "I'll definitely miss you."

"I'll miss all of you." Kaitlyn remarks. "Some.. More than others."

"I get it." I nod, I've been ignoring Jacob and Emma since.. the incident, like they're the plague.

"Hey, Kaitlyn, I got the final bags." Jacob huffs as he puts them in the bags. "Ever heard of.. Spacial awareness?"

"That's for nerds." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle. Jacob glances at me before wavering his eyes back to Kaitlyn pitifully. I scoff.

"Ugh, whatever." Jacob walks over to the front of the car and I give Kaitlyn an annoyed look.

"So.. Like.. If someone was to.. stop the car from working, what would they do..?" Jacob asks quizically.

"Well, they would break the fuel line, or take rotor arm." She remarks. "But only a real douchebag would do that."

"Yeah.. Uh.. Real douchebag." He remarks with a grumble. "Alright, should be good to go."

"Oh. cool." I nod with an eyeroll.

"Hey everybody~!" Emma chants and I roll my eyes, Abi walks up with her, I hate Emma, but Abi needed friends, and I'm down for her to make friends.

"Oh, Emma! Let me help you." Jacob offers.

"I can handle my bags, thank you. We can BOTH handle our bags." Emma remarks, disregarding him

"Oh. I insist." Jacob says, taking her bag, she pries it from his hands and puts it in the car.

"It's fine, Jacob." Emma states confidently.

"Abi? Want some help?" Nick asks after being nudged by Dylan.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Thanks." Abi says with a nod, dropping her bag on the floor, I chuckle at her awkwardness.

Nick picks up the bag and shoves it in the back wherever it can fit.

(TIME SKIP TO LATER!)

"So... Now what?" I ask with a mumble, sipping an old, warm, beer.

"Truth or Dare. Dylan style!" Dylan announces with a grin.

"Uh.. 'Dylan Style'?" Kaitlyn asks, confused and a little annoyed.

"Uh, yeah! Rules are: If you get a dare, you HAVE to do it. If you get a truth, you HAVE to tell the truth." He instructs.

"Wait.. so.. normal Truth or Dare?" I ask, just trying to clarify.

"Yes. Normal truth or dare." Kaitlyn remarks.

"Party-poopers." Dylan mutters. "Who's first?"

"Uh, heh, me, duh." Nick raises her hand "Miles, Truth or Dare."

"Oh.. Truth?" I shrug, awkwardly, not knowing what to choose.

"Chicken." Nick states. "If you could trade Abi with any one of us to be your sibling. Who would you pick?"

"Jeez.. Uhm.. No one.. But if I had to pick.. Kaitlyn." I sigh, glancing at Abi, she nods, clarifying I'm okay. "Oh, uhm! Abi, truth or dare?"

"Oh.. uhm.." Abi mutters, frantically thinking.

"Quicker, is better." Emma states.

"Sorry.. I..." She mutters, thinking. "I p-"

"Ding! Ding! Too late, rounds over, my turn! Ryan, Truth or Dare?" Emma interrupts.