충격적인 만남 -65

Shocking Encounter

Jimin walks around the store, pushing the cart that carries his sleeping baby bunny. He is careful and pushes the cart slowly as he goes down the aisle. Jimin made sure his Kookie was comfortable, so he brought him a blanket, using it to make him warm and comfortable. As he pushes the cart he sees the sleeping face of his baby.

"Hm. . . Eggs. . ." Jimin was reading his list when his cart suddenly bumped into someone else's. It was a slight and tiny bump, Jimin was able to stop it before it turned into a full bump, but that was enough to wake Jungkook and scare him to where he starts crying.

"Oh my God. I am sorry." Jimin apologizes to the person he crashed into , embracing his Kookie and rubbing his back.

"That is fine. . ." says the woman, as she looks at Jimin and gasps.

Jimin instantly knew that she had found out who he was. He looks at her with pleading eyes. "Please don't yell. . . Please-" His eyes widened as realization hit him.

"Ji-Jimin. . ." the woman hugs him tightly.

Jimin pulls her away. "Stop. I don't know you." He focuses on Jungkook, who's cries have died down. He has his tiny arms around Jimin's neck.

"Jimin, how could you?"

"How could I what?" Jimin asks, draping the blanket around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Jimin, baby, look at me." She gently grabs his chin and moves his head towards her.

Jimin faced her but did not make eye contact.

"Baby, you have grown so much." she says, caressing Jimin's soft cheek. She notices the ring on her son's finger. "I am so glad you found happiness with Yoongi. I realized that I was wrong. My actions were wrong. I still find it weird, son, that you are dating a guy."

Jimin looked at her in the eyes, his light brown eyes held tears.

"And that day at the police station, before your father and I sent you to America, when I saw how protective he was of you and your children, I admired and respected him. But my stupid thoughts made me angry. . ." she says.

"M-mom. . ." Jimin sniffles as he hugs her. 2 years and a half of not seeing her in person - he had updates thanks to the news reporters on the TV (though it was only how much they were making) - made him happy. And hearing her words made him happier.

"My baby, could you forgive your old witch?" she chuckles, embracing her only son into a tight hug.

Jimin nods, burying his face into her shoulders. His chubby hands clutching onto her dress. Yes, he is a 19 year old, but he misses his parents, his uncles, his aunts, his cousins.

"Daddy. . ." Jungkook calls for, still seated on the cart, his tiny, chubby hand reaching out and clutched onto Jimin's shirt.

Jimin pulls away from his mom and focuses on Jungkook. "Yes, baby? How do you feel?" The back of his hand reaches out and checks Jungkook's warm forehead.

"Tire. . ." Jungkook yawns.

"Don't worry, baby. Daddy is almost done with groceries then we could go home. I love you." Jimin kisses Jungkook's head.

"I love you too, daddy." Jungkook smiles at his daddy.

Jimin looks at his mom, noticing how happy she looks. "I-I need to get back to the last groceries. My youngest isn't feeling too good."

"He has a fever?" Mrs. Park asks. Seeing Jimin nod made her look at Jungkook, worriedly, who is looking back at her, curiously. "Hey there, baby."

Jungkook's shyness comes out and he immediately looks at his daddy for reassurance.