why'd i say okie doki?

(Ddlc ref)

✿ Basil's pov ✿

It was around 12:50 lunch time I got my lunch and sat beside sunny he didn't have a lunch could he not afford one? Is it something else? Is he starving himself? "Hey sunny?" He looked at me slightly "wanna share my lunch you don't have one and I just want to make sure you eat something" he shook his head "not hungry..." He mumbled "did you at least have a big breakfast?" He shook his head no "sunny please eat something I'm really worried about you I don't want you to starve.."

He just glared at me I was probably being annoying "sorry..."

✧ Sunny's pov ✧

When it was lunch I wasn't hungry at least I didn't feel hungry I skipped breakfast because I was running late I just didn't feel like eating Basil sat beside me with some monstrosity of 'food' from the school. He asked me a bunch of questions I just wanted to go to sleep I was so tired god can't he just shut up for once?

I don't need your "sorry's" basil. I don't need you or anyone. So stop pitying me when I'm fine. "Wanna go to my house after school? We can work on homework together like we used too.." He asked. Please no make up an excuse can't my mom call why couldn't we still have boxes to unpack fuck. I nodded without thinking. Why am I like this?

"Sunny could you at least eat this banana I know you like them" he held out a banana for me his hands were big and scratched up and bruised why's he got an acute body shape but obtuse hands he's so weird.

'But sunny didn't you used to admire him? You envied his house, his personality, his looks, everything he looks no different the only thing is he looks more grown up' a familiar voice said in my head "sunny?" Basil said placing the banana in front of me on the table.

'Sunny let me protect you again. You'll be okay if you stay home and sleep again Sunny!' The voice said again. Shut up. "Everything will be okay sunny' shut up..! 'You're scared let me help you!' SHUT UP! "S-sunny!" Basil was shaking me I grabbed his hand it was still as soft as before just a little texture I let go.

"Sorry you looked scared.. " "it's fine." Why can't you just leave me alone Basil. "Are you sure you seem shaken up.." I'm fine Basil. I nod.

"Well aren't you two close. Seems pretty gay to me look at the flower boy, thought he was a girl till his emo boyfriend picked up his hand" a group of boys chuckled I slouched in the seat. Every school needs their homophobic racist pricks of course it's the 80's. Basil seemed to notice the boys if he wasn't so shy and scared all the time he'd probably get into a lot of fights he hits not often but really good if he needs too. I would know I'm still pretty sore in the arm from where he punched me during the big fight we had.

"The emo one looks like a vampire that's starving himself! I bet he's fat underneath that British boy ass clothes" the boys laughed again I started to get angry. Basil put a hand on my shoulder "hey wanna go with me to the bathroom I think I left something in there and I don't want to go alone I saw a spider last time and freaked out haha...!" Basil lifted me up looked like a I had no choice. I dragged my feet following him to the bathroom one of the dicks got up and started following us.

"You okay you look mad. I would be too I don't look like a girl... Do i?" I shook my head even though everyone else did he looked like a boy to me. Too ugly to be a girl. "Thanks sunny and your weight is perfectly fine and I love your clothes!" Obviously you're wearing similar clothes to mine idiot. I nodded as we both entered the bathroom a huge spider was on the mirror where were we Australia? This is Asia. I hated spiders so I stood far away from it but Basil PICKED it up like it was a cat.

"Awww how cute I don't know why a big spider like you are in a school bathroom!" Was he... Talking to it? "My friend sunny and I will return you outside little guy!" I shook my head no "well just me then!" He opened the window at the end of the bathroom in the big stall and let that giant creature crawl out into the school field.

"How pathetic talking to a spider you freak." The prick shuffled in he had pants that obviously didn't fit because the weren't covering his flat ass at all how has he not gotten dress coded man slut.

"I-uhm... " poor Basil looked like he was about to cry "aww poor baby you gonna cry need your wittle diaper changed?" The guy pouted sarcastically "yeah and looks like your mommy needs to help you get changed because obviously you can't pull up your pants!" He replied woah didn't know he had that in him to say it straight to that guys face without stuttering.

"It's a fashion style clearly you don't have any." "Last time I checked being a man whore is not a style! Now apologize to me and my friend about what you and your fuckboy friends said or I'll report you to the school for bullying!" "That won't do anything my dad's the principal!" "Yeah but my parents are filthy rich they'll sue! Now apologize you cunt!" I couldn't help but snicker "whatever fatasses how about I beat you till your emo boyfriend looks less flabby!"

"He's not gay and we would never date! And he's very thin!" Basil lifted up my shirt I immediately slapped him away. What was he thinking must've got lost in his confidence "sorry sunny.. I wasn't thinking I shouldn't have done that are you okay?" I nodded. "Awwww I bet you two would fuck each other in here if I didn't follow you" Basil snapped back to reality and lost his confidence.

But as soon as I was going to walk out I heard a slapping noise. Basil slapped the creep. "You're such a creep now I'm going to sue your family no matter what!" Basil took my hand dragging me out that was attractive not the suing part that was bratty but the rest that dirt bag had it coming "woah...." I mumbled. "Sorry I got a little carried away... I'm just going to report him... Not sue.." He said maybe he wasn't so bad...

(Guess who zoned out at 1:16 am - 2:46 am writing this going off of my emotions meee!!! Also I think omori took place in the 80's or 90's)

1174 words