Chapter 2 - The Gacha Waifu!!!

I was definitely not in a normal world.

It was a fact, a statement. Having people flying around the cities fighting other people with crazy powers was too much for my limited mind to keep up with.

The number of heroes on the American soil was absurd, but there were only those who were actually important to the society and the most famous. Also listen to the fact that the media and marketing make these heroes where they are as well.

Blockbuster movies, series, cartoons, toy line, games, drinks, food.

Even in porn that you consume, there are some underground heroines and villains that you could easily find giving her ass to someone.

In short, the whole world had heroes.

Part of me, the nerd part, was excited because it was a new world that I didn't know, although I had glimpses of memories of some familiar faces of heroes and normal people.

And the more rational part of me told me to calm the fuck down and take into consideration that I could be in a reality like The Boys.

After all, in a world where you can be thrown by a Wonder Woman towards a sadistic Superman and become a bloody puree and liquefy was not in my plans.

After being discharged, I returned to my supposed home. A rented room in an old, dirty building, with the peculiar design of the ceiling in every room being very high in relation to the floor. (Like that movie, REC)

The owner of the place was a strange man, one who would definitely fuck your wife if you had the displeasure of being a secondary character in some netorare hentai.

His name was Scully, something like that.

" Good afternoon, Finn. I didn't expect to see you so soon... " The man was the definition of horrible. Forty years maybe fifty. Fat, he wore a white shirt marked around with yellow trails of sweat.

Which was contradictory since it was snowing outside.

He had very little hair on the top of his head, the few strands he kept combed to the side, I couldn't see his eyes properly while he stood there smiling at me in a scary way with those abnormally thick lips.

" Thanks I guess... " I replied carefully looking at him. I was about to open the apartment door when he appeared from hell and surprised me.

" Really, but now everything is fine, isn't it ? " He asked again and I nodded as I opened the door.

" I think so. "

" Good, I hope you haven't forgotten but your grandfather owed 7 months' rent. " He asked, his eyes narrowing as he gave that creepy smile of his.

I stood still for a few minutes thinking, the monkeys that are part of my neurons were going wild mode.

Was he charging me?

" I'll do my best... " I replied and closed the door immediately.

What a funny guy. I've barely come out of a coma and I don't even have memories of my past, just a few glimpses of very specific things and I already have to find money?

Looking back now, the apartment i was in was small but tidy. It still had that peculiar architecture of the distance from the ceiling. There was a small sofa there, a TV on the wall, a rug in the middle of the small room.

On the sofa, there was a cell phone.

I took off my thick coat and threw it on the sofa and sat on the part not occupied by it. As I said earlier, it was snowing a lot outside. The hospital staff wanted me to stay there longer but I refused and immediately returned to the house, despite all the snow.