Chapter 10 - M/S Salmonella

The chapter has nothing to do with Salmonella before you ask, it's just a song that I like and I think that name is cool.

Anyway.

___________________________________________

The last man's headless body fell, Stocking didn't seem to be tired but she was completely bloody from head to toe, even though all that blood wasn't hers.

There were also blood marks on me, at my feet was one of the addicts with his limbs all broken and twisted. Blood is already accumulating on the wooden floor there.

" So, you're the two little shits who were causing all this commotion. I was hoping for some faggot acting like a superhero." A man's voice came from one of the doors in that room that clearly it has been modified to be larger than the other normal rooms.

Out of the darkness came an adult, Caucasian male in his 30s. He was clearly an junkie, thin almost skeletal. He was in a critical state of baldness, he only had a little hair on both sides of his head. He had a scruffy beard and deep-set, dark-colored eyes.

" And you're the boss here ? I honestly expected more, you look worse than your men. " Stocking said boredly as she rested her katana on her shoulder. The man laughed clearly ironically.

" I also didn't expect a busty little whore to kill more than half of them. " He laughed unpleasantly and then held his dick through his pants swinging towards Stocking.

" So, I'll tell you what's going to happen... " The man stopped laughing and pointed at me. " I will kill you, but not now. I will first play with you until you beg to die. " And then he looked at Stocking and licked his lips.

" But your little girlfriend... Hmm, I promise to be very affectionate with her...
I will rape her in front of you and make her my fourth wife. " The drug addict said looking at Stocking, undressing her with his eyes.

I let out a snort.

" Good luck with that " Stocking said and the man laughed, I noticed small objects falling to the floor in the corner of the walls, black objects.

" Do not worry, dear. Soon you'll be riding on top of me. " He opened his arms while smiling, more and more small black things started falling from all sides of the room.

Leeches.

A group of leeches moved quickly across the room, they passed by the two of us and headed towards the bodies.

" I'll give you 3 minutes, maybe 5. I'll try not to kill you too quickly, Enjoy it while you can! " The bald guy laughed as his body took on a dark hue and his skin turned into leeches.

Stocking walked beside me but didn't say anything, we both stood there watching the Subhuman's disgusting transformation.

A Subhuman.

This would be the first time I would face one.

The black mass of tentacles writhed disgustingly. The dark, bruised flesh of the junkie was there among thousands and thousands of leeches. Its volume was getting bigger, the thing's head would reach the ceiling like this.

Fucker looked like a Lovecraftian creature.

" Disgusting... " Stocking made a disgusted face as she got into a fighting stance.

The huge mass of leeches swung its arms, a black slimy lump was thrown towards us. Stocking and I jumped in opposite directions and heard the impact of the attack against the wall.

I looked back briefly, a hole opened in the wall that led to another room. Among the various parasites writhing on the floor and wall, a thick cloud of dust rose from the wreckage.