*Their Omega -2*

Yoongi was the first one to wake as soon as his senses get the faint yet strong smell of scent.

The scent of Jasmine mixed with the pleasant fragrance of vanilla.

Unknowingly he growled, unable to control his inner Alpha. He clenched his fist tightly and as soon as he opened his eyes he saw Jimin who was in his sleep but uncomfortable enough.

And in no time the young Alpha opened his eyes as well. They both were unaware of the fact that they were panting heavily and were trying their best to control themself.

Jimin's eyes widened when he realized why was it happening and he instantly made his way out of the room.

"J...Jimin..!!" Yoongi growled and followed the younger.

They both run upstairs and stood in front of a room, a room where they never ever steped in front. The place they sort of abandoned.

Jimin gulped and sighed before pushing the door open.

Yoongi was standing just behind him, the scent of jasmine was now even more stronger and following that was a faint whimpering sound.

Jimin saw Hoseok laying near the bathroom door, he was in almost passed out state.

Yoongi's eyes widened as well as soon as saw the boy.

"HOSEOK!!!" both of them shouted and run towards the said boy.

Jimin quickly picked Hoseok's head up on his lap and patted his cheek lighlty.

And Yoongi furiously rubbed his palms that were literally burning due to the heat.

"Sh..Shit!! Jimin!! He's in his heat... what do we do now??!!" Yoongi asked to the Alpha who was in a panic state as well.

"How would I know??!! I am an Alpha as well just like you!! All I know is that he needs his mate..." he stopped in mid and instantly his eyes widened at the realization.

Yoongi stopped as well and gave him a look before picking up the boy,

"We need to cool down his body or else he'll burn due to the tempreature. Now do me a favour and fill the bath tub with cold water till then I'll try to change his cloths."

Jimin without any other thought nodded and made his way in the bathroom.

Yoongi gulped when saw Hoseok laying on the bed, sweating and panting heavily.

He cursed himself and mumbled,

"I'm sorry... I don't know if you'll be okay with that or not. But right now I've to do this!!" And with this he carefully unbottoned his shirt and coughed lightly when his gaze fall on the honey smooth skin.

He slowly pulled his shorts down, now leaving the younger in his underwear only.

Hoseok was in his heat, and that made Yoongi's Alpha wild enough and now the view in front of him!! It was too tought for him to control his wolf.

But he did.... cause he knew, Hoseok needed him at that moment.

"Wow!! Told me to fill water and here enjoying the view all by yourself.. that's soo pervert of you Min!!" Jimin said with a raised brow.

"I WASN'T!!! IDIOT!! Now move let me take him to the bath, his body is burning!!" And with this he picked up the Omega in his arms and took him to the bathroom.

Jimin stomped his feet and shouted,

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW!!! STAND HERE AND WAIT??!!" He shouted and asked.