*Seven Dates -3*

°Second Date°

"So, what's the big surprise??!" Hoseokie asked, leaning against her locker, her arms crossed.

The entire college was curious about Jungkook's infamous 'surprise dates,' and she was determined to get a hint.

Jungkook chuckled softly, a glint in his dark eyes.
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it??!" His voice was smooth and low, a stark contrast to his usual sharp tone.

Hoseokie scoffed, rolling her eyes."You could at least give me a clue!!"

"Patience, my dear. You'll find out tonight!!" Jungkook replied, his smile widening, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips.

Later that night, Hoseokie stood frozen in the doorway of her house, staring at Jungkook.
He was leaning against his sleek motorcycle, the moonlight reflecting off his dark hair and piercing eyes.

"What are you doing here???!!!" she asked, her voice laced with surprise and a hint of annoyance but in a low whisper.

"Picking you up!!"  Jungkook said, his gaze never leaving hers. "Come on, we're going for a ride!!"

"Are you serious???!! This is ridiculous. Go away," Hoseokie retorted, shaking her head.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed slightly. "Don't be stubborn. I'm not leaving without you!!"

Hoseokie's sigh was audible even through the slight chill in the air.
She knew better than to argue with him.

He was stubborn and persistent, and she, despite herself, found it strangely endearing.

"Fine, but the next time I see you in front of my house at this hour, I'm calling security!!" she hissed back, getting onto the motorcycle.

Jungkook gave her a small nod, a smirk tugging at his lips.

He started the bike, the engine roaring to life.
As they sped off, the wind whipping through her hair, Hoseokie felt a flutter in her stomach.

She had never been on a motorcycle before, let alone with someone like Jungkook other than yesterday!!

The cool night air brushed against her skin as they rode through the quiet valley.

The distant city lights twinkled like stars against the dark canvas of the night sky.

Hoseokie gasped softly and leaned closer to Jungkook, captivated by the view and the silence between them.

Unconsciously, Hoseokie rested her chin on Jungkook's shoulder, her breath hitching slightly at the warmth of his body.

Jungkook's breath hitched too, his heart pounding against his ribs.
He felt a surge of something he hadn't felt before, a sensation both terrifying and exhilarating.

"This is… actually kinda nice!!" Hoseokie admitted, her voice soft and almost shy.

Jungkook slightly turns back at her at her, his gaze meeting hers.
" told you!!"  he replied, his voice husky. "It's a surprise!!"

Hoseokie realized she was enjoying this.

The cool night air!!

The roar of the engine!!

The feeling of Jungkook's steady hold on her - it all felt exhilaratingly new!!

She used to imagine of careful, controlled dates, not this wild, unpredictable ride.

They pulled over to a vantage point overlooking the city, its lights glittering like a million stars against the dark canvas of the night.

Jungkook shut off the engine, and a comfortable silence settled between them.