One: Friends at First Sight

This story will be short and sweet! Just saying! Now on with the story!!

It was the first day of 3rd grade and everyone was meeting each other. I haven't had a best friend since day care. I did have friends though. But not one that would care for me when I was lonely, hug me till I stopped crying, and risk their life for me. In day care, no one thought this deep, even in 3rd grade kids shouldn't think this deep. But I was a deep girl. I thought about words until I memorized their exact meaning.
I saw this boy that came in late. He was medium height (for a 3rd grader), had deep brown curly hair, and hazel brown eyes. He almost looked exactly like me! I was about his height, had deep brown hair, and had hazel eyes but were mostly brown. He ran right up to me.
"Hi! My names Justin, but you can call me Jc!" The boy said.
"My names Jordan, and my nickname is Jo!" I said thinking about how our names were almost alike!
"You wanna be friends?" Jc said. I knew that I couldn't say no.
"I'd love to!"

*Flash forward to 6th grade*

Jc called me and asked if he wanted to hang out at his house. He said his parents were at the movies. I said yes.
When my mom dropped me off at his house she asked me, "Are his parents home?" She knew he was my only best friend and we wouldn't do anything, plus we're only in 6th grade! I lied and said yes.
When I got up to the last step on his porch he opened the door.
"Hey!" He said, very cheerfully.
"Hey! Wachya wanna do?" I asked.
"Uhh... I have an idea!" He said. I feel like he was already planning what to do because he acted very excited!
He told me he wanted to play truth or dare. I said yeah!
"Jo, truth or dare?" Jc said.
"Truth!"
He looked up truth or dare questions on the internet so it wouldn't be weird if there was anything weird.
"Is it true that you have a boyfriend?"
"Well... no I guess not!" I answered. He looked down, trying to hide his face full of blush. I don't know why he did that.
"Jc, truth or dare?"
"Dare!" He said trying to act brave! It made me laugh seeing him act so weird!
"I dare you, to eat a spoonful of mayo!" I said. I knew he would do it. I told him that one so he wouldn't give it to me!
"Ok!" He said getting up from his bed. I followed him down to his kitchen. He had a huge house. His mom and dad got a divorce, and his mom is a lawyer. My parents were never married when they had me, and my dad left us when I was two years old. I didn't really care though because he was a jerk to me and my mom.
Jc had gotten the spoon ready. He was always up for a challenge!
"One, two, three!" I counted watching him make the ugliest most disgusted face ever!
"Yummy..." He said but I knew he hated it!
"I won't make you swallow it. So spit it out in the sink!" I told him. After he spit it out I got him a water bottle.
"Thanks!" He said.
We walked back to his room.
"Jo, truth or dare?"
"Dare!!" I told him as he read the next one in his head. He started for real blushing and I knew he couldn't wait to tell me what I'd gotten myself into.
"I dare you to... kiss me, on the lips!" I feel like he added the last part in there, but I didn't care.
"Oh. Ok then." I leaned in and kissed him, on the lips I may add! He was a great kisser and I knew I was a great kisser. Even though this was my FIRST. EVER. KISS!!! He didn't know what to do with his hands so I grabbed them and put them on my waist. I put my hands on his neck.