Two: Practice

I know what your thinking. Jo, you and Jc have a thing. Well, we don't. We only love each other as best friends do.
The kiss lasted for about 4 seconds. I pulled away first.
"Your a pretty good kisser!" I joked to Jc.
"Thanks." He said shyly. He has a thing to look down and blush. But this time, he couldn't take his eyes off me. He was also blushing, more than I've ever seen him do.
"That was practice for when we have boyfriends and girlfriends of our own!" I told him smiling.
I grabbed the phone out of his hands.
We played truth or dare for about 4 more rounds, then got tired of it.
"So now what do you want to do?" I asked him, his face almost got to his normal skin color but his eyes were fixed on mine ever since the kiss.
He cleared his throat, "Um... let's just talk." He suggested.
We talked and talked about how we don't wanna go back to school, (it was summer btw). He blurted out a question.
"When do you wanna get a boyfriend?"
I starred at him. "Probably next year." I did really want one to be honest.
"Yah. I probably want a girlfriend next year too!" He said.
We heard a beeping noise which sounded like it was in Jc's driveway. I looked out the window. It was my mom.
"Well, I gotta go. I had fun! Wanna hang out tomorrow?" I asked. We lived in the same neighborhood but the neighborhood was huge.
"Yeah. I had fun too!" He said.
That night, I couldn't get to sleep. I was wondering why Jc kept blushing. Oh well. Guess I'd never know.
The next afternoon, I got a text from Jc.
From Jc: Wanna watch a scary movie?
To Jc: Oh yah! Definitely!!
I walked to his house this time. I wanted the exercise.
"Alright, I already picked out the movie, if that's okay?" He said handing me the DVD cover.
"Um. Yah!" This movie was soooooo scary!
At first the movie wasn't that bad. We sat on the couch very close to each other. His thigh touching mine. But then the scary part happens.
"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. Digging my face into Jc's chest. The smell of his cologne relaxed me.
"Hey it's okay!" His calm voice said. I looked back up and saw that that part was over.
Uh oh. This was the most scary part out of the movie. I knew it was coming up, but that couldn't stop me from screaming and jumping up out of my seat! I buried my face into his chest again, but this time he put his arm around me and rested his chin on my head. This was comforting! Wait, what did I say??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know I said in the first chapter that his parents were divorced but before that I said that he said if Jo could come over and his PARENTS weren't home. Oops! Sorry my mistake!