Six: Happily Ever After

We had been on and off. We are on now. We're in college and it's almost the end of it. Jc and I went to the same college so we could see each other. He's been so trustworthy with our relationship. So have I. I get a text from Jc to meet him at the park no one goes to. It's a creepy old park that kids used to go to. Now no one goes there. Our favorite place to go is in the tunnel. We have privacy. I drive there and I couldn't find him. I looked in the slide and didn't see him. I looked over at the swings and failed. I remembered the tunnel. I peek my head through and Jc scares me.
I gasp and he grabs me, pulling me in with him. I lay my head in his lap and he starts twirling his fingers through my hair. He raises me up and pulls me out of the tunnel, gets on one knee and asks me something I will never forget!
"My love, my best friend, my Jordan, will you marry me?" He looks up with his eyes and I die inside.
"Oh my God! Of course I'll marry you!!" I return! He slides the beautiful diamond ring up my finger. It's perfect! I kiss him till he can't breathe. I guess you can tell what happened next? We got married, had three children and lived our life to the fullest!!
Happily Ever After!!!