Four: My Confession

We had already finished our ice cream. He noticed me blushing and put his hand under my chin, pushing my head up. He had cold hands which felt amazing!
"Remember when you got your first boyfriend? And how I got super jealous?" I nod. I replayed a flashback in my head.
~flashback~
"Jc! Jc! Jc! Guess what!!" I screamed running and skipping up to him.
"What?! What??" He said with a smile looking down on my face.
"I just got a boyfriend!" I said with a huge smile across my face.
"W... what?" He asked with that smile turning upside down.
"Yeah!! Aren't you happy for me?"
"Of course!" Jc lied.
A couple months later he dumped me for this snobby girl. I went to Jc's house and told him everything. Crying into his chest making his shirt turn from light blue to dark blue. He relaxed me and held my hand. I forgot about the boy a day later.
~end of flashback~
"You were jealous, weren't you?" I asked.
"Yes I was. And when I told you I was happy for you, I lied. I wasn't near happy. I had jealousy rising up to me. It filled my heart."
"Jc, I have feelings for you to. I got them when we watched that scary movie last summer. When I dug my face into your chest." I told him. Seeing a smile cross his face I got one to!
"I could never forget that day!" He said. He opened his mouth to say something.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I could feel a huge smile coming through my body. It gave me goosebumps.
"I've been waiting for you to ask me that for a long time. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"