37) Bound To The Alpha King (END)

The palace was adorned with vibrant decorations, flowers, and lights, casting a magical glow in celebration of Jiwoo and Jiyeon's 2nd birthday.

The grand hall was filled with laughter and chatter as guests arrived, each bearing gifts and warm wishes for the twins.

Namjoon, the chief general, arrived with his omega, Jin, their smiles radiating happiness.

Taehyung came with his wife, Jisoo, and Yoongi, Jungkook's cousin brother, followed closely behind.

Jimin's family from Park Kingdom, along with his old bodyguard, Jhope, completed the gathering.

Jaemin, excited to see everyone, ran up to each guest, his laughter ringing through the hall. "Uncle Namjoon! Uncle Jin!" he called out, hugging them tightly.

"Jaemin, you've grown so much!" Namjoon exclaimed, ruffling Jaemin's hair. "Happy birthday to your sisters!"

"Thank you, Uncle Namjoon!" Jaemin beamed, then quickly ran to Taehyung and Jisoo. "Uncle Tae! Aunt Jisoo!"

"Hey there, little prince!" Taehyung scooped him up, twirling him around. "Are you having fun?"

"Yes! So much fun!" Jaemin giggled, his eyes sparkling with joy.

Meanwhile, Jiwoo and Jiyeon were in their parents' arms, wide-eyed and curious. They looked at everyone with excitement. Jiwoo reached out to Jin, and Jimin, noticing her eagerness, gently handed her over.

"Would you like to hold her, Jin?" Jimin asked with a smile.

Jin's face lit up. "Of course! Come here, little one." He cradled Jiwoo, who giggled and touched Jin's face with her tiny hands.

Jungkook, holding Jiyeon, walked over to Taehyung and Jisoo. "Say hi to Uncle Tae and Aunt Jisoo, Jiyeon."

Jiyeon shyly reached out to Jisoo, who took her into her arms. "Hello, beautiful" Jisoo cooed, making Jiyeon giggle.

Jimin's family from Park Kingdom and Jhope approached, smiling warmly. Jhope bowed slightly. "It's wonderful to see you all again. Happy birthday to the little princesses."

"Thank you, hobi hyung" Jimin said, hugging his old bodyguard. "It's great to have you here."

Jiwoo, back in Jin's arms, began to reach for her father again. "Momma!" she called, her voice sweet and insistent.

Jin laughed softly. "Looks like someone wants her mommy."

Jimin took Jiwoo back, kissing her forehead. "Momma's here, sweetheart."

As the celebration continued, Jiwoo and Jiyeon took turns going to everyone's arms, each time returning to their parents, their safe haven. The hall echoed with the sounds of joy and love, a perfect reflection of the family's bond.

Jaemin, not wanting to be left out, ran back to his sisters, gently patting Jiyeon's head. "Happy birthday, Jiyeon. Happy birthday, Jiwoo."

Jiwoo clapped her hands. "Jaemin!"

Jiyeon giggled, reaching for her brother. "Jaemin!"

Jungkook and Jimin shared a proud smile, their hearts full.

"Happy birthday, our precious girls" Jungkook said softly, his voice filled with love.

"And to many more" Jimin added, hugging his family close.

The celebration continued late into the night, the warmth and joy of the occasion creating memories that would be cherished forever.

Few hours later