#5 Bullies

[ Next day in the morning BTS were at their house. They were about to leave for school. Jimin and Lisa already told BTS and Blackpink about the dinner ]

BTS members outfit

Jungkook :- Hyung why are you wearing suit? Jin :- Cause, I just wanted to! Taehyung :- I guess Jin hyung is wearing this for Jisoo! ( Teasing Jin ) Jin :- N - No

Jin :- Cause, I just wanted to!
Taehyung :- I guess Jin hyung is wearing this for Jisoo! ( Teasing Jin )
Jin :- N - No....!!
Jungkook :- C'mon hyung just stop lying.
Suga :- Hey! Just forget about it now. We're late for school!!
RM :- Yes! We'll talk later!!

( BTS went to school )

[ At Blackpink house ]

Blackpink's outfit

Jisoo :- Lisaa!! Come fast we're late!! Lisa :- Unnie, why are you shouting like this? I'm here

Lisa :- Unnie, why are you shouting like this? I'm here.
Jennie :- C'mon, now let's just go!
Lisa :- Btw! Jisoo unnie, you're looking so pretty today!
Jennie :- I guess, she wants to impress Jin oppa. ( Teasing Jisoo )
Rosé :- Yeah! ( Wink )
( Jisoo trying hard to blush
Jisoo :- Now just stop talking! We're already late! ( Trying to distract )
Rosé :- Oh yeah, let's go!

( Blackpink also went to school )

- Blackpink reached school. After entering the school Blackpink went to their lockers. They were putting their stuff inside their lockers, when they were about to leave. Suddenly the school bullies came in front of them.
The bullies were : Cha eunwoo, Kai and Momo.

Momo :- Hii, new jerks!
Jennie :- Oh, Hii! Fuckers!!
Kai :- How dare you talk to us like that? Do you even know who we are!
Lisa :- We can talk cause we have mouth! And, we have no interest in knowing about sluts!!
Eun woo :- Just stay in your limit!!
Rosé :- You too!
( Suddenly BTS came from behind )

( Momo was about to slap Rose, but before she could Lisa gave a hard slap to Momo and she fell on the ground )
Eun woo :- You!.. How dare you slap her!!
Jisoo :- Do you want too!!!

( Jennie and Lisa kick Kai and Eunwoo on their stomach. BTS were amazed by Blackpink )

- Momo stand up and was about to slap Lisa was but suddenly someone came and hold momo's hand tightly......It was Jimin. Lisa was surprised to see Jimin. Other BTS members also came near Blackpink.

Momo :- Who the hell-- J-Jimin.....
Jimin :- Just don't even dare to touch her!
( Jimin put down momo's hand hardly. And came near Lisa. )
Taehyung :- Who do you think you guys are!
Jin :- Just get lost from here, now!
( Eun woo, Kai and Momo left from there )

Jin :- Are you okay Jisoo?
Jisoo :- Y-Yes. ( Smile )
Jennie :- Will you only to ask Jisoo!
Jin :- I-I didn't mean that.....
Jungkook :- Then, what do you mean!?
J-hope :- C'mon, just stop teasing them now!
RM :- Yeah, let's go!
( BTS and Blackpink went to their class. They sit on their seats. After sometimes, the professor came. )

Mr Lee :- Good morning, students! So, today before we start the class, today I'm going to change your seats.
Students :- What?
Mr Lee :- Yeah! And the sitting arrangement will be like a boy and a girl. Everyone will sit like yesterday's dance class!
Blackpink :- W-What?
Mr Lee :- Yes! So now, sit with whom you sit in yesterday's dance class.

- Everyone sit like yesterday.
Jin and Jisoo, V and Jennie, Jk and Rose, Lisa and Jimin, RM and Nayeon, Jhope and Jihyo, Suga and Somi.

( After this, the class started )

Jimin :- Hey! Do you told your about yesterday's dinner.
Lisa :- Actually, yes. Do you told BTS?
Jimin :- Yeah!
Lisa :- BTW, I really didn't expect that our parents will be friends. ( Smile )
Jimin :- Yeah, me too! Btw, Lisa! You were really looking pretty and hot yesterday.
Lisa :- Oh C'mon Jimin, how many times will you say this. ( Chuckle and blush )

( Suddenly Jennie and V speak in between Lisa and Jimin cause they were sitting behind them, so they hear everything )

Taehyung :- Ohh, so you guys are talking about your dinner, huh.... ( Teases them )
Jennie :- Yeah, and Lisa is very hot! ( Smirk )

( Lisa and Jimin were shocked )
Jimin :- Huh,....... were you guys listening our conversation?
Taehyung :- Yes, cause you guys were talking loud!
Jimin :- Just shut up!!!
Lisa :- You guys just do your work!

( After sometimes the bell rang. It was lunch break )

Blackpink and BTS went to canteen together.

Jin :- Hey! Jisoo you girls should eat with us today!
Jisoo :- Of course!
Jungkook :- Hyung, is really strange!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if there is any mistake 😊
And also sorry if you don't like the outfit of BTS and Blackpink. I can't find any other good outfit! 💗
I hope you guys understand. 💖💕💜