Ch 29 After the storm

Life is full of ups and downs and we as people are often judgmental.

Who are we to judge?
Anya had an emotional crisis after learning about Aditya's past.

All that glitters is not gold.

Aditya Balakrishna Murthy. A renowned businessman, a multi-billionaire, a business magnate, a perfect son, perfect grandson, a perfect brother- but beyond the mask is a broken person. At the age of mere eighteen a person had to grow up to in a single day and face the brutalities of the world.

Life is difficult, no doubt, but what about Aditya? Since the time he became a legal adult, he became the person to provide for all his siblings. He is practically a father to Anand, Mukund and Mugda.

Sometimes the past gives scars so deep that even if we want to conceal them we can not, so was the case with Aditya. He is a good man but with a bad past. The wrongdoings of his past have such an impact on him that he is scared of the present.

It was no rocket science for Anya to put two and two together, now Anya could the bigger picture. Aditya was reluctant for the marriage not because he was against her but because he was scared. He was scared that maybe his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes a demon for her.
Aditya due to his past had turned into a misogynist, and thus shoving him into a marriage was blunder from his view point.

Anya was lost thinking about Aditya's past. She couldn't sleep for a second after the incidence. Aditya was too tired after telling his horrendous past and then crying his heart out. Aditya had a small knack that maybe after learning about Aditya's past, Anya leaves him. He was scared, in the beginning of their marriage he was scared of letting Anya too close to him but now he is scared of Anya going too far from him.
Like a toddler Aditya kept his head on Anya's lap and Anya cradled him to sleep. Anya could hear his soft snores.

As the night wore on, Anya's thoughts churned. She realized the immense burden Aditya had carried all these years. He had been forced to grow up too soon, to take on responsibilities far beyond his years. She felt a deep sadness for the young Aditya, who had been betrayed by his best friend and had his life shattered. The man who now lay in her lap, vulnerable and exhausted, was a testament to strength and resilience.

Anya's heart ached for him. She understood now why he had been so distant, so gruff. His past had shaped him into the man he was today, but she also saw glimpses of the kind, caring person he was beneath the surface. She gently stroked his hair, her fingers running through the strands as she whispered soothing words, though he was already asleep.

In the quiet of the night, Anya made a silent vow. She would stand by Aditya's side, no matter what. She would help him heal, help him see that he wasn't alone anymore. They were in this together, and she would do everything in her power to support him.

The next morning, Aditya woke up to the gentle rays of the sun streaming through the curtains. He blinked a few times, disoriented. Glancing at the clock on the bedside table, he was shocked to see that it was already 11 am. He had never slept this late before. His body felt strangely light, devoid of the usual tension that plagued his muscles.

Aditya sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes. The events of the previous night came flooding back to him—the heart-wrenching confession, the tears, and Anya's comforting presence. For a moment, he wondered if it had all been a dream. But then he saw her, sitting by the window, lost in thought.

"Anya," he called softly.

She turned to him, a gentle smile on her face. "Good morning, Aditya."

He felt a surge of emotions—relief, gratitude, and something he hadn't felt in a long time: hope. "I can't believe I slept so late," he said, running a hand through his hair.