07. project

—

" I think I see my future and it's in mcdonald's. "

" ni-ki, its only one single school project, it can't be that bad! "

" you're right. It's hell. "

It was only the first day of their project co operation and they were already bickering. Sunoo was completely fed up about how ni-ki couldn't deal with such a minor thing.

" sure it's a project that counts towards our grades, but is it really that difficult?? " sunoo frowned in annoyance.

" see for yourself, my grades are so bad that I think I'm going to drop out at some point. I'm lucky I even ended up in this university by passing the entrance exam " ni-ki replied in disdain. " I wish my hangover was still here so it could be an excuse to escape. "

" not a chance nishimura. we're doing this whether you like it or not because unlike you, I care about my grades. "

ni-ki pouted a little. He didn't want to contribute at all but the fact that he could drag down sunoo's grades just because of his lazy ass made him feel bad. ( also because sunoo straight up called him nishimura and he couldn't resist that. )

" where's your determination? You gotta stop procrastinating. " sunoo furrowed his eyebrows.

" I do have determination. "

" show it then. "

" in dancing. "

" damn you.... "

" sunoo. I want a break. "

" we're only 2 hours in..?! "

" only 2 hours in?? You must be joking. This is added to our school hours. That's a lot if you ask me. "

" .. whatever ! I'm gonna go to the bathroom so stay here and continue the notes that I told you to do " sunoo hugged his cheeks before walking away.

" alright kim. " ni-ki smirked and waited until sunoo left the room before picking up his phone sneakily.

[ leaving ❌❌ ]

ni-ki
guys send help
I'm being held captive
in a hellhole

jake
BRO??
stay in that hellhole 🔥🔥

ni-ki
nvm dni I don't know you