14. cat and dog

—

" look sooha. I'm only making you come with me because I don't want the teacher to shout at me if I just leave you behind so you better behave yourself. " ni-ki frowned.

" whatever, it's not like I wanna be with you anyway. " sooha shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest. " I can perfectly manage mysef, I don't get why I have to be with you "

ni-ki rolled his eyes while they continued walking and the two arrived back at the dorms, where the rest of the group where. They were all looking at sooha curiously.

" ah right, this is sooha, the new student. " ni-ki said with a tone dripping of boredom. " where's sunoo? " his eyes scanned through the area.

" we threw him out the window. " jay shrugged calmly and went back to scrolling on his phone. Him and jungwon were watching tiktoks together.

" what?! you- "

" it's a joke, chill. he's in his room. "

" doing what?? "

" go see yourself i don't know. "

ni-ki rushed to sunoo's room and left sooha standing there. Nobody seemed to really know what to say since they were all introverts until heeseung's bothered to start a conversation with her.

the black haired male quickly opened the door. " sun- I swear if they left you dangling at the window- "

" what? dangling at the window?? " sunoo turned his chair around and stared at ni-ki with a confused expression but he rolled his eyes. " if you don't want to see me, just say so. No need to describe me dangling at the window!! "

" nono not that-! " ni-ki rejected the idea to clear misunderstandings. He decided to change the subject. " are you listening to music? " he looked with a curious expression.

" yeah, you can take one side. " sunoo replied. Ni-ki sat next to him and grabbed the right side of the earplug, trying to ponder what the heck is going on.

" sun, are you a furry, why are you listening to barking noises..? " ni-ki asked with a blank look.

" pabo! it's cat and dog by txt!! " sunoo slapped the back of the younger's head and ni-ki rubbed it with a grunt escaping his lips " okay okay my bad- " he muttered.

little did the teasing pair know that sooha was standing right outside their door, listening onto their whole conversation, with a tinge of annoyance in her heart. " heeseung oppa, has sunoo and ni-ki always been this close? They're listening to cat and dog by txt together. "

" well- their relationship is a little hard to understand. I think they are close friends but they just fight a lot. Love language stuff. " heeseung shrugged. " exactly like a cat and a dog. "

" ah really? " sooha was pissed at realising sunoo and ni-ki's relationship but she couldn't show it out, so instead, she just put on another fake smile as usual. " thanks for telling me. "

" no problem, you can always ask me if you have a question. " heeseung smiled before walking away.

sooha had returned back to her moody expression and gritted her teeth from hearing the two laughing and giggling. " so childish. " she mumbled before walking away.

" NI-KI YAH, DON'T SPILL THE POPCORN EVERYWHERE!! " sunoo screamed while ni-ki was holding the big bowl of popcorn in his hands, he had gotten a little too much

" shut up! do you want the popcorn or what? I'm gonna shove one up your ass if you keep complaining. " ni-ki frowned in irritation.

there was sooha again, the friend group invited her to hangout with them aswell for this so called ' movie night ' but she didn't stay to have fun, it was so she could pull out her plan.

once ni-ki finally placed the bowl down on a coffee table, he sighed in relief. Sooha saw this as an opportunity and smirked. Grabbing a big bunch of snacks in her arms, she was walking calmly until she tripped. " agh-! "

ni-ki turned around to see sooha fallen onto the ground and the snacks spilled all over the ground. He kneeled down to her height and looked at the injury on her knee with a slightly concerned look. " sooha, be more careful. " he mumbled while checking out the wound.

" I'm fine, you don't have to care about me. " sooha replied and winced in pain once ni-ki pressed a wet piece of tissue onto her knee. " ow! I said I could deal with it on my own!! "

" sooha, I don't like your guts either but you're still considerably a person I've met for a long time so I still care about you, so just stay still. " ni-ki sternly replied while sticking a plaster on the girl's knee.

sunoo was looking at them on the couch with confusion. What did ni-ki mean by ' met for a long time ' ? Were they super close? Then again, he wasn't in any position to think about this.

sooha arrived to her dorm with a groan of exhaustion. She looked down at her covered knee with a smirk on her lips, it was perfect to injure herself to get attention from ni-ki

" hah.. even after all these years, it seems you still can't get over me nishimura. " sooha chuckled.

she sat onto her desk, picked up a pen, and started writing on her notebook.

-

dear diary,

sunoo's a fucking bitch. Although I'm happy that ni-ki gave me his attention and concern today, he still ended up returning back to sunoo right after giving me a plaster.

what the hell is sunoo to him? he's acting as if he was his stupid ass boyfriend or something, it's so damn cringy, it's making me gag. They act like a cat and a dog who are sickenly in love yikes.

just you watch kim fucking sunoo, I will rip your heart to shreds before you even know it.

a/n : stop, writing sooha feels
like I'm being strangled