Chapter Fifteen: New Members and the Summer Festival

A few days after the mission, Mitsuru called everyone to the command room that night as she had something to show them. Junpei and Aigis were the first ones in the room as Yukari, Masato and Makoto were right behind them, as Aigis faced Junpei and asked him a question. 

Aigis: Does this mean we have a new mission? 

Junpei: I dunno. But, the alarm’s not ringin’. 

He said as the others entered the room as Yukari and Fuuka were shocked to see who was inside the room, waiting for them. 

Yukari: Huh!? 

Fuuka: Koro-chan!? 

They said before they rushed into the common room, where Koromaru was sitting on the floor wearing a brand new collar and outfit as Mitsuru and Akihiko were waiting for them. 

Koromaru: Woof! 

Fuuka: Are you okay!? …Where’d you get this collar? 

Mitsuru: That collar is designed to help control his Persona. In other words, it’s an Evoker for dogs. 

Masato: Huh? He actually has one?  

Yukari: Wait… Does that mean he’ll going into battle? 

Mitsuru: It was a surprise for me as well. But according to the tests, it’s quite possible. In fact, it was the Chairman’s suggestion. …We’ll be looking after him here in the dorm. 

Fuuka: Is that okay with you, Koro-chan? 

Koromaru: Woof! 

Aigis: He said, “I’ll return the favor.” 

Yukari: Man, you’re one loyal dog. 

Koromaru: Woof!!

Junpei: Hey, make yourself at home… The more the merrier, right? Who cares if you’re a dog? Alright, I’ll take him for a walk. It’s summer break after all! 

Mitsuru: Yes, it is. Enjoy your vacation while you can: summer classes start next week. I’ll see to it that you graduate. 

She said as Junpei’s excited smile quickly died down once she mentioned summer classes as he thought she was joking. 

Junpei: H-Hey… Good one, Senpai. You almost had me there. 

Mitsuru: Oh, it’s no joke. We’ll be taking intensive courses. I’ve already applied for all of us. I know how difficult it’s been balancing school and our late night excursions. You haven’t had much time to study. I apologize for that. That’s why the Chairman agrees that this is a good idea. …I thought I told Takeba and Yamagishi. 

She said as both Yukari and Fuuka sweatdropped as they remembered they forgot to tell the three boys as Junpei was shocked that he never heard about summer classes. 

Junpei: Are you serious!? This is the first I’ve heard of it! 

Masato: It’s listed on the school’s handout I received when transferring. I think Makoto got one too, right? 

Makoto: Yes. 

Fuuka: Umm, sorry… I forgot to mention it. 

Junpei: Aw, man!! 

Yukari: Hey, with your grades, you should be thanking her! 

Junpei: Yeah, right. *sigh’ This sucks. Don’t you think? 

Makoto: Who cares. 

Fuuka: W-Well, it’s only for a few weeks, so let’s make the most of it… 

She said as the others looked at her while Junpei was still upset about the next few days. And days after that night, it the annual Summer Festival being held at Naganaki Shrine, as Makoto was already gone to it with Yukari as Masato was stuck with Mitsuru and Aigis, as he walked beside the senior who was wearing a white yukata and Aigis was wearing a dark blue one that had patterns of white flowers on them.