Emily (3)

"Well honey, this is it" my mom sighed as we got out the car "How are you feeling Jules?"

You look like a nervous wreck.

"I thought I told you to shut up" I grumbled.

My mom snapped her fingers and looked at me furiously. I gave her a blank stare. "What?!" I whined. 

Sometimes I wonder if you're the crazy one when your mom gets mad over nothing.

I hate to admit it but my voice (who I named Emily by the way) was right. I wasn't even talking to my mom and she got angry!

And as we walked there it was; one last lecture of how I should be more careful what I say because people might take it the wrong way blah blah blah, how I shouldn't talk to myself because it was creepy nya nya nya and that type of shit nobody pays attention to because they always find something more interesting going on in their life.

In my case it was the castle like building towering over me. Big, tall gates and massive courtyards, flowers and stone paths. It looked amazing.

I turned to my mom in panic.

"Mom, please don't make me go. This place looks beautiful."

My mom looked confused. "Honey, you said it yourself. This place looks beautiful! Why would that scare you?" she said.

And it was my turn to look at her confused. "Mom. Nothing's perfect. What makes you think North Willwood Academy is?" I whispered "If the building looks beautiful, then the school isn't."

Okay, look at you being wise.

To be honest, Emily was right yet again. I smiled. I was in fact wise.

I grabbed my moms hand and we walked inside.

Well Jules...hell is about to break loose.