Vegas and Tyrell (5)

The alarm clock in my room started ringing.

Ugh. Some things never change.

Delilah was surprisingly already up and closed it before i could smash it to pieces.  "Rise and shine sleepyheads" she lilted. I groaned and shoved my face in my pillow as I heard Vanessas voice saying "Fuck you Lila". 

Soon after I got up. I was about to wear my favorite outfit: a blue tank top and a white maxi skirt. Lots of jewelry. Suddenly I was interrupted by Vanessa. "It's assembly day. You have to wear your uniform today." she said. I let out another groan and opened my closet to find my uniform.

It was an olive green blazer with a black skirt and a white button down. My uniform was completed with a matching black tie and a collection of green accessories. A ribbon, a headband and some hairpins. I got dressed and chose the headband.

We were all done. May was the only one not wearing the blazer, which I found strange but was distracted by the pretty milkmaid braid Delilah had braided May's hair into. Delilah herself had her hair in a waterfall braid and Vanessa had her long raven hair let down in a side part. She really had this rockstar mystique. 

We were walking the halls when Vanessa said "Vegas and Tyrell said to meet them in front of the phoenix statue."

Um who the fuck where these people?

I didn't know them.

Did I?

"Do I know them?" I asked quietly. "Vegas is my twin brother" Vanessa explained "And Tyrell is his best friend."

Well, you were right for once.

"How?" I thought.

You didn't know them you dumb bitch.

"Very nice of you Emily" I huffed.

After a while I realized Emily was wrong. Well, technically I didn't know them but I had seen one of them before. It was the dark haired boy who got into a fight. I assumed it was Vegas, since he looked alot like Vanessa. "Fancy seeing you guys here. Who's the new girl?" he said. I noticed his voice was unusually deep like Vanessas. "I'm..." I waited.

Julie? 

Julie. 

"I'm Julie. You look alot like your sister." I said

For some reason this made him really happy. He smiled at me.

"I like your name Jules." Tyrell said smiling. His hair was black and braided and his eyes where dark, but somehow he reminded me of sunshine.

"I like your hair" I smiled. I did. "But I'm not really good with names. Or-"

"Anything, really" the girls said at the same time as me. 

Bro how did they know?