Vol.2: The Alternate Kuuga/Ch. 1: Meet Ann Possible

(At the Museum of National History, everything is quiet, filled with amazing exhibits. It views of the Dinosaurs skeleton exhibit, the next area was an curator's office as the curator came out of his office carrying his files. He grabbed his keys to lock it as he walking through the exhibit hall, he past the exhibit of the Grecian man. The next exhibit was a medieval-like man playing his guitar-like to the princess that the curator walked by. But finally, the last exhibit right beside the curator was two coffins..that suddenly opened by itself. The curator hears the coffin's creak as he gasped, he backs away from the coffins slowly.)

Curator: (frightened) Anyone there?

(When he got back a little closer, he accidentally presses the button to the caveman and a saber-tooth tiger exhibit as the curator shrieked, dropping his papers.)

(Meanwhile, Yoseph is at his "King Arthur" stance, but notices Riley Tennyson-Starr watching him.)

Yoseph: (grits teeth) Not him again! I already told them I can defeat those monsters on my own.

(Then they Ron and Yori running from two individuals dressed as vikings, and then he pounces on them as he and the gang unmasks them, and the police takes the fake vikings away.)

(Timeskip)

(KIm and her team are seen at Kim's house, where they meet Ann Possible.)

Ann: Welcome back, Kim

Ann: Welcome back, Kim. (sees Ron) And Ron... (sees Monique) Monique... (sees Yori) Yori... (sees Felix) and Felix too. (notices Yoseph) And of course, Mister Lost Boy. By the looks of it... you got that mysterious belt from your ancestor. Queen Seria, right?

Yoseph: (nods) Yes, ma'am.

Ann: Every kid calls you The Lost Boy, and now many people of the cities calls you a First superhero. Let me guess, Kamushi, correct?

Yoseph: (eyes widen) How did you know?

Ann: Heroes aren't known for hiding identities, but your secret is safe with me.

Yoseph: Phew! Thank goodness.

Ann: Anyway, I am looking forward to spend some vacation in Massachusetts. How about you come along?

Monique: That would be great. (turns to the team) Wouldn't it?

Kim: (smiles) Yeah, we could use a break.

Yoseph: Especially from all this superhero business.

(As they gather for some vacation, Riley and Okuyasu are secretly watching over them.)

Riley: (whispers) So that's where they're going next.

Okuyasu: (whispers) Time to bring more reinforcement.

(Okuyasu then pulls out a futuristic tablet and searches for some profiles as he sees Robert Justus and Haru Mizuki.)

Okuyasu: How about these ones? They have just finished their mission in Tokyo against Scarecrow while Kamen Rider Zangetsu is having a break.