Vol. 1: Kamen Rider Kamushi Begins/Ch.4: Threatening Conversation

(After having fought the Cybertron Fury Rangers, Yoseph ran into the bushes, and then his Arcle disappeared.)

Yoseph: Well, at least it's hidden in secret. Might as well stick with it.

(As he walks to the bushes, he opens it, and then everyone screams.)

Yoseph: My goodness You guys scared me all of sudden.

Kim: You scared us as well, Yoseph.

Felix: Yeah, did you feel something further away?

Yoseph: (confused) Like what?

Monique: Like some type of visible force pushed us to the ground out of nowhere, coming from further away from here.

Yoseph: (in mind) Shit! I better come up with something!

(And he cleared his throat to keep it a secret from his first battle.)

Yoseph: Ahem, it's just a strong wind I guess.

Kim: (curious) Hmm...

(Yoseph was sweating as he kept it a secret from his early battle against Cybertron Fury Rangers, then Kim finally said)

Kim: Probably just a strong Wind, nothing at ali.

Yoseph: (sighs in relief with whisper) That was close.

Monique: Come on, let's go find Ron and Yori.

(They went back to find Ron and Yori, but Riley Tennyson alongside with Plumber Rangers who were watching him.)

Riley: Since Yoseph has the Alternate Arcle, then Titanus Kuuga must be inside of it.

Okuyasu: Although, he needs to unlock his forms before he becomes the powerful Kamen Rider Kuuga.

Adrien: If this happens, Grimlock & Gojulas will face him once his adventures end at New York.

Riley: And that's what we are waiting for, come on. We'll wait till tonight to have a conversation with him. After dinner.

(Timeskip)

(Riley is seen in his UltraPrime form as he uses his instant transmission and places a note on the door of Yoseph's room in the mansion before using his instant transmission again as he teleports away. Suddenly Yoseph himself comes in and is about to enter his room until he saw the note.)

Yoseph: Shit, not again...

(He walks away as a creature is watching him from afar.)

????: Interesting, this boy has the Arcle just in time... (chuckles evilly) let us begin the mission.

(He turns around as he sees his two Gurongi Kaijins: Me'Garido'Gi and Xu'FVazuu'Ba holding a mysterious person in hostage, then an evil mysterious Kamen Rider comes towards him.)

????: (smirks evilly) You will destroy Yoseph Gordon for me, so I can rule this world of Disney-Verse. No mere humans will stop me, it's time my servant, to show all human pests how the monsters are real!

(He touches the male's shoulder as he screams in agony and transforms into a Gurongi Kaijun: Go'Badaa'Ba.)

)