Chapter 11: Spice Up Your Life

(A/N): I know it's been a LONG while ever since I updated this for you guys and trust me, I want you all to see how it ends as much as I do. Sometimes having such a successful series has its drawbacks to the point where you want to be a perfectionist and fear a lot of failure. Turns out I had to relook at one of chapters and the same exact episode too to realize that no one's perfect, not even me. Putting my fears aside, I'm back and I hope you guys enjoy Part 2 of Season 6 going forward. Big and I mean BIG plans have been made ever since I took that long break so look forward to them.

One day and another beautiful day out in Ponyville. Ever since Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and (Y/N) helped Zephyr with completing his task of being able to do something on his own for once, he began to be less lazy and more productive, even if he was still staying at his parents house. Thanks to some help from Twilight, (Y/N) was able to get the armor that he was working on, back on track and he continued to build. Right now, the hero himself was walking into Sugarcube Corner with a smile on his face as he was wanting to buy himself some cupcakes as usual.

(Y/N): Another day, another baker's dozen of cupcakes, Mrs. Cake.

He stated proudly, but out from under the counter (Y/N) wasn't expecting someone else to come out from there as it turns out that. . . Derpy was there for some weird reason as she smiles at (Y/N) with a wave.

Derpy: Oh, hello Prince (Y/N). Did you come for some muffins?

(Y/N) flinched in surprise to see Derpy suddenly pop out as it was usually Mrs. Cake, Mr. Cake, or Pinkie Pie who come out to greet him. To see another pony come out really confused him.

(Y/N): D-Derpy?! Wh-What are you doing here?! H-How. . . did you get here?! Wh-Wha. . . What even is here?! A-Am I still in Sugarcube Corner or did I take the wrong route to the post office?

The cross-eyed mare puts a hoof to her chin thinking.

Derpy: Hmm. We shouldn't be in the post office. Mr and Mrs. Cake were off to find another babysitter since Pinkie Pie couldn't fill in for them. I came in and they asked for me to help out instead, so I decided to make myself some muffins.

(Y/N) playfully smiles with an eye roll while shaking his head.

(Y/N): Of course you did. . .

Derpy: Would you like to help? I'll let you try out a muffin.

That was quite the offer as (Y/N) thought of the options in his head. He came to get some cupcakes for himself and his girlfriends, but then again, they didn't ask for anything specific, so he just shrugged and nodded.

(Y/N): Eh, I came to get some cupcakes, but I think I can de-tense a bit with a little bit of baking. I'll make a couple of batches if it makes you happy, Derpy.

She smiles as she taps her hooves together before turning away and (Y/N) follows right behind her.

Derpy: Do you know how to bake muffins? I can teach you if you want.

(Y/N): Nah, that's okay, Derpy. I know how to make cupcakes myself, so making muffins should be no different. Here. Why don't we both make our own batch and see how each other's baking skills differ?

The two of them got to work together in the kitchen of Sugarcube Corner for some time before after about a half hour, Derpy finished her batch of muffins as she opened the oven and tried to take the pan out with her mouth. However, she didn't factor in that the pan was still hot and she screamed out in pain dropping the pan as she stares down to see that the muffins that she baked were now all splattered on the floor, making her pout.