𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙀, 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙇, 𝙈𝙀𝙏𝘼𝙇

𝚓𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢

                                                                               𝚓𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢

                                                                  son of the chief of his clan

                                                                                   𝒛𝒐𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒂

                                                                                   𝒛𝒐𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒂

                                       na'vi warrior who is part of the uniltìrantokx program

                                               𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: the rest of the cast is reversed as well.

                                 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Modern-day Humans - or'Rrrtatuten (Earth people), as they were called by the Na'vi - didn't change much since their primitive ancestors. They lived their entire lives across the lush expanse of their planet, Earth, in their solar system. Such a lifestyle was the cornerstone of their religion. It was what their living, breathing deity, Eywa, told them to do. She was Earth itself, a network of global connections. The Three Laws of Eywa dictated that: You shall not place stone upon stone. You shall not use the turning wheel. You shall not use the metals of the ground. And so, they simply centered their lives around avoiding such occurrences. It wasn't that hard.

Na'vi, - or Blue Aliens, as they were called by Humans - on the other hand did not obey such a heavenly power. They were native to the moon of Meyitrikx, orbiting the gas giant, Naranawm, in the Alpha Centauri System 4.4 light years away from Earth. The Na'vi possessed no religion and zero regard for their environment. They scoured their moon for every metal that lie underneath the ground, eager to build contraptions and inventions to their hearts' desire. They created cars and planes and every mode of transportation possible via the turning wheel. They constructed houses and buildings of the finest stone and wood. The Na'vi had no natural predators and possessed an adaptable type of intelligence, so their population increased and increased until they reached... and eventually surpassed their limit. Many other species went extinct, greenhouse gases compounded in their atmosphere, icy climates got hotter, and the frequency of natural disasters tripled. 

It seemed as if the two species were polar opposites. However, looking back at Na'vi history, one can clearly see a divergence from a more primitive lifestyle to the modern one they have today. One that was remarkably similar to Humans. Perhaps the driving factor for this difference was the Humans' conscious regard for their planet and a profound spiritual connection. Perhaps all the Na'vi needed was to open their eyes, to truly see them.