Chapter 3

(Pic of Nick above)

ALEXIS' POV:

I woke up early. Around 6:00. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then I undressed and stepped into the shower. Once I got out of the shower I brushed my hair, blow dried it, and then straightened it. Then i put on some concealer, mascara, and thin eyeliner.

I walked to my closet and looked through all of my new clothes. I put on a black short sleeved crop top with a pair of dark red Jean shorts. Then I put on a pair of black converses.

I separated my hair into two pieces and pulled each piece over my shoulders. Then I walked down stairs into the kitchen. There was a small box and a note on the table. I walked over to them. The note read...

Good morning sweetie! Your father and I had to go to work todday, but we will be home around 7 tonight. In the box there is your own iPhone. It already has my number and your father's number in it. Then on bottom is a credit card with $15,000 on it so you can redo your room. Tomorrow you will start drivers ed, so that you can get you licence a month after school starts. Then on Friday we are taking you to the school to see if it's okay for you to juml back into your junior year in high school. Love you! Stay safe and see you soon! -Mom

Awesome. I get an iPhone and lots of money to redo my room. I looked at the clock. It's about 8 am. I looked inside of our refrigerator and saw some eggs. I grabbed my iPhone and set it up and then I looked up how to make good eggs. Don't judge me I haven't cooked since I was eleven and I didn't know how to cook eggs.

I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and set them on the counter. Then I heard someone knock on the door.

Strange.

"It's only 8 in the morning," I mumbled to myself.

I was actually scared. What if it was my kidnappers coming back for me? My hands shook as I looked out the window to see who it was. When I saw them they looked familiar. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Lex?" He smiled.

I didn't say anything because I didn't recognize him.

"It's me. Nick," he said.

"Holy shit," I laughed.

I threw my arms around him.

"I missed you so much Lex," he whispered as he hugged me.

"I missed you too," I said starting to cry.

He came inside and wiped my tears out from under my eyes.

"Do you want to stay and hang for a bit?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," he smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck again and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I can't believe you're here," he said.

"Me either," I responded.

We walked into the kitchen and Nick saw the eggs that were out on the table.

"You want me to make eggs?" He asked.

"Well I was going to," I answered.

"Ill do it," he smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive," he swore.

"Okay," I smiled.

He found a pan and he started to cook the eggs. I pulled my iPhone out and checked to see if my mom or dad had tested me. My mom did to see if I was okay. I texted back that I was fine and that Nick and I were hanging out.