Chapter 4

(PIC OF ALEXIS' ROOM ABOVE)

I woke up around 9 with nicks arms still wrapped around me. I slithered out and stood up.

SHIT! I have the drivers ed test in an hour! Then after that I have to take that test to see if I can go back to join my old class in being a junior. I have an hour!

I ran into my room and quickly took a shower. Then I blow dried my hair and put it into a ponytail. Then I put on some mascara and a thin line of eye liner. I quickly brushed my teeth and then ran to my closet. I put on a light blue sweatshirt and a pair of jean shorts. I slipped on my black keds and then I grabbed my purse, put on some deodorant, and put on some perfume.

My mom came up to my room.

"Your room is looking nice," she smiled.

"Well it better cause Nick and I spent forever painting it," I laughed.

I still have 10 minutes before we have to leave, so I went into the guest room and jumped onto the bed. I shook Nick.

"Lex, what the hell?" He said.

"Dude I have to leave to take a drivers test in ten minutes and you have to go home," I laughed.

"Goodmorning to you too," he smiled.

"Come on you lazy ass get up," I said.

"Okay, okay," he said standing up.

"Okay now goodbye. Ill text you later so we can finish painting my bathroom," I said pushing him out of the guestroom.

"Bye," he smiled walking down the steps and out the door.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Oh yeah I was born ready," I laughed as I walked down the steps.

"Ok girl let's do this," my mom smiled.

We drove to drivers ed and I drove around for a bit and then they told me that I might be able to drive before school starts. Then I went to go take the test for school and it took about an hour, but I imagined I didn't pretty good. They told me that they would call me and let me know what the results were and if I could be a junior this year.

Once we got home it was 1:46, so I texted Nick.

Me: back home. U can come now, so we can finish painting.

Nick: already in my car. Ill be there in 5 mins.

Me: ok

I walked up to my room and got the dark brown color out for my bathroom.

"Alexis Nick is here!" My mom yelled.

About 10 seconds later he walked through my door. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, but he had obviously spent a long time on his hair which looked on point.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled giving me a hug.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"You ready to do this thing?" He asked.

"Yep," I said.

We walked into my bathroom and started to paint. Then I stubbed my toe on the bathtub.

"Aww nuggets," I said as I jumped up and down while holding my toe.

"Did you just say nuggets?" he laughed.

"Shut the hell up," I laughed back. Even though I was trying to hold my laughter in.

I started to paint again and around 5:30 we were done with my bathroom.

"Fianlly we are done," I laughed.

"We still have to put the furniture up and it's supposed to be shipped in today," Nick said.

"Well let's go see if it has come in yet," I smiled.

We walked down the steps and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Hey mom has there been any packages that have come in tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah actually there was a load of furniture, a flat screen, and a iMac desktop computer that came in," she laughed.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Living room," she replied.

I walked into the living room and there were a lot of boxes.

"Should we start with the bedframe?" I asked.

"Yeah probably," he smiled.

We each took and end of the huge box and carried it upstairs. It took us about 45 minutes to set the bed frame up and carry the mattress up. Then I carried the comforter set upstairs and set it on the bed.

"Okay now we should set up the bedside tables," I said.

We brought up the bedside tables and set them up and then we put the lamps on them and plugged them in.

We ran back downstairs and carried up the two cushioned chairs and put them in my room. Then we hung the flattered tv and brought the iMac upstairs, but I decided to just out that up tomorrow.

Around 7:25 we had everything set up in my room and let me just say it looked pretty awesome.

"I think I might have to go, but you just call me if you need anything," Nick smiled.

"Will do. Thanks for helping out," I smiled back.

"My pleasure," he said giving me a hug and then walking out of my room.

I collapsed onto my bed. Ok so this will be my first night in my new room. All alone. This is gonna be a long night.

"ALEXIS! ALEXIS!" My mom yelled.

"What?" I said as she ran into my room.

"YOU PASSED YOUR SCHOOL TEST!! This means you can go back to school as a junior and Nick and you will be in the same grade again," she smiled.

I smiled and hugged my mom. I'm so happy I don't have to be homeschooled.

I called Nick and told him and he was really happy. Then later I decided to go to sleep.