Seo-ah's Surprising News

That night, as promised, Do-hyun takes Seo-ah out for clubbing

That night, as promised, Do-hyun takes Seo-ah out for clubbing. Seo-ah wore a satin-silk short red dress, black heels and her hair tied into a high ponytail, whilst Do-hyun wore an all-black suit.

They both arrive at the nightclub with Byung-jin, Min-ho and Jung-heon. Whilst still in the car, Do-hyun gives Seo-ah very important instructions.

"Now listen to me very carefully, Seo-ah. Do not talk to anyone in there, even if they compel you to speak to them. Although, no one will even try to lay their eyes on you, considering that this is my club. I ever manage to leave you alone, do not accept anyone's offer for a drink! It's probably spiked with drugs and shit, so they can get laid. Now, Byung-jin, Min-ho and Jung-heon will be scattered around in the club. So if something happens, just give them a nod and they'll be there. Do you understand?", Do-hyun replied.

"Yes, honey.", Seo-ah replied. "Ok, good. Let's go then.", Do-hyun replied, as Byung-jin opens the car door for them. Do-hyun gets out of the car first and helps Seo-ah out of the car. He takes her hand and they both enter into the nightclub.

As the bouncers open the door, loud music blasts through the speakers and neon lights are shining every corner of the room. There's people dancing and drinking, and even bartenders roaming around the place with trays of drinks in hand.

Seo-ah notice a couple of people, dancing sexually together, mostly a man and woman. Do-hyun notice the way she looks at the dancing couple on the dance floor. "What? You've never seen people dance like that in real life?", Do-hyun asked.

"Nope.", Seo-ah replied. Do-hyun smiles at her. "Do you wanna try it?", Do-hyun asked. "Umm, yeah sure. Do you have lot of experience in dancing?", Seo-ah asked. "Yeah, some. Let me show you.", Do-hyun replied, as he gives her his hand.

Seo-ah takes his hand and they both walk to the dance floor together, and finds their spot to dance. "Here, come closer to me.", Do-hyun replied.

Seo-ah comes closer to Do-hyun, who grabs her waist and pulls her close to his body, pressing it against hers. "What are you doing?", Seo-ah asked. "Just follow my moves and let go.", Do-hyun whispered.

Do-hyun starts to dance, and Seo-ah tries to follow his moves, but struggles, which Do-hyun notices. "You're too stiff, baby. Loosen up a bit. It's ok, it's just me.", Do-hyun sighed.

Seo-ah loosens herself up and eventually dances with him. "There you go, you got it. Just do what you like doing.", Do-hyun smiled. "You must've done this with a lot of girls.", Seo-ah sighed, as Do-hyun looks at her.

"Why are you asking me that? Are you jealous?", Do-hyun asked. "No! I'm not jealous!", Seo-ah cried, trying to deny it.

"Oh, you definitely are. But you don't have to be, Seo-ah. You are the only one who can dance with me like this from now on. You own me, just like I own you. I don't care if it's toxic, it's just us.", Do-hyun smiled.