Goodbye?

Back at the mansion, around midnight, Seo-ah is in the living room, sitting on the sofa, by the fireplace, reading a book and drinking a martini

Suddenly, the living room door swings open and Do-hyun runs in frantically, slamming it from behind, which stuns her. "Do-hyun!", Seo-ah cried in shock.

"Seo-ah, pack your bags! Get all your stuff, I'm getting you out of here!", Do-hyun cried. "What's going on? Are you alright?!", Seo-ah asked.

"We don't have time for questions! Just pack your bags for fuck sake and come downstairs outside! In-beom will take you to our beach house!", Do-hyun cried.

"Do-hyun, calm down! Can you please tell me that the hell is going on?!", Seo-ah asked in fear.

"The Japanese Mafia, some of their men attacked our old bar while the fight was going on!", Do-hyun sighed.

"What?! The Japanese Mafia are here?!"? Seo-ah asked. "Yes, but don't worry! We've captured them all. But we have to bring them here! There's no other place that I can be firm they can't escape from!", Do-hyun replied.

Seo-ah didn't say a word, but kept looking at him. Do-hyun walks towards Seo-ah, putting his hands on her arms, to assure her.

"Look, I know I told you there will be no captives in our home, but this is really serious!", Do-hyun cried. "Do-hyun...", Seo-ah sighed. "Please, just do as I say and get out of here, now.", Do-hyun sighed.

"Ok, ok. I'll better get packing." Seo-ah replied. "Ok, meet me downstairs.", Do-hyun sighed as Seo-ah leaves the living room and heads upstairs to pack her bags.

Upstairs, in her room, Seo-ah pack her bags as quick as she can, with Hye-jin helping her.

Downstairs, in the hallway In-beom and Do-hyun by the front door and a car is waiting outside. Seo-ah and Hye-jin arrive downstairs with her bags.

"Great, you're here! Ok, In-beom! Take her bags and drive her to the-", Do-hyun replied, but Seo-ah stops his words by grabbing his arm.

"Wait!", Seo-ah cried, grabbing Do-hyun's arm. "What?", Do-hyun asked. "I want to go to Busan.", Seo-ah replied. This shocks Do-hyun, who couldn't believe what he just heard.

"You wanna go to Busan?! No fucking way! I'm not sending you any further from me, nowhere I can't trust your safety!", Do-hyun shouted. "I will be safe in Busan, rather than at the beach house here!", Seo-ah cried.

"The Japanese Mafia know about our merger! They can attack Busan too! Why can't you understand that?!", Do-hyun yelled.

"Busan's my home, Do-hyun!", Seo-ah cried. "I don't care if that was your home! There's no one there I can trust right now!", Do-hyun yelled.

"So, you don't trust my family, like you trust me?", Seo-ah asked. This makes Do-hyun so frustrated.

"Why is it so hard to be reasonable with you?! There's clearly no way you are even safe for the journey from here to the airport!", Do-hyun cried.

"I'll be fine to travel back to Busan!" Seo-ah cried. "I need to know that you're safe. If you're in our beach house, I'll know for sure that no one can get to you! That beach house is far away in a remote place that no one knows about. "You'll be perfectly safe there.", Do-hyun sighed.

Seo-ah didn't say a word. "Look, as soon as I'm done with the interrogation, I'll drive to the beach house and be there with you.", Do-hyun sighed, still trying to persuade her to change her mind.

"But I know my way around Busan.", Seo-ah replied. This annoys Do-hyun even more. "Even if you know each and every corner of Busan, that does not guarantee that you'll be safe there!", Do-hyun shouted.

"Do-hyun, trust me! I rather be safe at home in Busan with my family, rather than be safe here in Seoul!", Seo-ah yelled.

"Why are you SO stubborn?!", Do-hyun asked an annoyed tone. "You want me to be safe, then I want to go to Busan! I'm not changing my mind.", Seo-ah replied, crossing her arms.

Do-hyun groans with annoyance. "Fine! I'm definitely going to regret this, but fine! You can go to Busan, but ONLY on 3 conditions! One, you'll fly there in our private jet. Two, I'll send 3 of my trusted men with you, and they'll be with you throughout. And three, you can't leave your home in Busan!", Do-hyun replied.

"Ok, deal!", Seo-ah replied. "Ok then, I'll call your dad and let him know that you're visiting him and your family. I'll have to alert him about the attack as well, so he can plan how to keep you safe!" Do-hyun sighed.

"Ok, thanks.", Seo-ah sighed. "Don't worry, sir. I'll go with her and I'll keep an eye her.", Hye-jin replied. Do-hyun nods in response at Hye-jin before looking back at Seo-ah.

"Hey, come here.", Do-hyun sighed. Seo-ah walks towards Do-hyun, who pulls her close to him and hugs her, which took her by surprise. "As soon as everything is fine here, I'll fly to Busan and get you back home. Ok?", Do-hyun whispered.

"Ok.", Seo-ah sighed, hugging him back. Do-hyun looks at her. "Don't try to get rid of my men and take care of yourself.", Do-hyun sighed before kissing her.

"I...", Do-hyun sighed as Seo-ah is about to head out the front door with her bags. Do-hyun remain silent for a second before letting out a sigh. "I love you.", Do-hyun sighed before Seo-ah stops and looks back at him.

Seo-ah is surprised by his words, as she never ever heard say that he loves her. She is speechless and didn't say a word. She smiles at him before leaving out the mansion, into the car and driving straight to the airport.

Whilst flying on the private jet back to Busan, Seo-ah couldn't stop thinking about Do-hyun and the 3 last words he said to her; "I love you".

1 WEEK LATER...