Reunited

It's been a week since the Japanese Mafia attacked the Seoul Mafia and since Seo-ah fled Seoul and return to Busan

During the week of the interrogation with the Japanese Mafia, Do-hyun and the Seoul Mafia worked tirelessly around the clock, fighting and killing people involved in the Japanese Mafia.

One night, in Busan, Seo-ah is in her room in her family home in Busan. She is sitting by the fireplace, drawing and sketching a portrait of Do-hyun.

As she sketches his magnificent facial structure, she kept replaying those 3 words he said to her before she left for Busan last week; "I love you".

She sighs to herself, not knowing when she'll see him again. Suddenly, a knock on her door, caught her attention. "Guess who's here?", a familiar voice called out.

This voice surprises her as she closes and puts her sketchbook down. She gets up on her feet, heading to the door. "Do-hyun? Is that you?", Seo-ah asked, as she walks toward the door, opening it.

Once she opens the door, Do-hyun is standing right in front of her, smiling. "Yes, it's me. Alive and in one piece.", Do-hyun. "Do-hyun!", Seo-ah cried as she hugs her husband with a smile.

Do-hyun is surprised by this and smiles, hugging her back. "Hey...", Do-hyun sighed. "I'm so glad you're ok!", Seo-ah sighed, as they kiss.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed you. A lot!", Do-hyun smiled. "You did?", Seo-ah asked.

"Of course, I did! This whole week without you, with me killing ton of people out of rage and overworking my men, the only thing that kept me going was the thought of meeting you when all of this is over. And it's over now, finally.", Do-hyun sighed.

"Has it been rough?", Seo-ah asked. "Yeah, the past few days were rough. I was worried about you.", Do-hyun smiled, as he stroke her face with his finger.

"But you don't have to worry about me, I'm ok, honey.", Seo-ah sighed, holding his face. "I know that you're ok. I'm grateful for that. But it was just, hard for me. Not knowing if you're fine every second, it was almost intolerable.", Do-hyun sighed.

"May I ask, what did you miss about me?", Seo-ah asked. "What did I miss about you?", Do-hyun asked. "Yes!", Seo-ah smiled.

"Everything, every inch of you. Your eyes, your scent, your hair, the way you squirm when I look into your eyes, the way you get nervous when I come closer to you, but also get excited about how good I'm gonna make you feel.", Do-hyun sighed.

Do-hyun, then stroke her bottom lip with his thumb, whilst looking down at her lips. "And, not to mention, the way you kiss me...", Do-hyun sighed as Seo-ah blushes, which makes him laugh.