I Love You

As some time passes, Do-hyun is in his study, sorting out paper work, when suddenly a knock is heard on the door

"Hmm? Who is it?", Do-hyun asked. Seo-ah opens the door, popping her head out. "Hey, it's just me.", Seo-ah whispered.

"Oh, hey love, come in.", Do-hyun smiled. Seo-ah comes into the room, closing the door behind her and walking up to Do-hyun's desk, seeing him working.

"Still working, honey?", Seo-ah asked, as she massages his shoulders. "Yeah, just some important papers to sign. Did you eat?", Do-hyun asked. "Not yet, I was waiting for you, actually.", Seo-ah replied.

"Oh, sure. Let's have dinner together. I'll just quickly wrap this up and meet you downstairs. Ok?", Do-hyun replied. "Yeah, sure. I'll set up the table and get the Kimchi Jjigae and rice ready. I'll also make some Gyeran-mari (roll egg omelets) - your favourite, on the side.", Seo-ah replied.

"Ok, see you there, my love.", Do-hyun smiled, as Seo-ah smiles and leaves the room. Do-hyun quickly finishes signing all the papers and putting them away, before leaving to head to the dining room.

At the dining room, Do-hyun and Seo-ah sat at the table, enjoying dinner together. "How's the Kimchi Jjigae?", Seo-ah asked, as Do-hyun taste it. "Wow, it's really good. Just what I need after a long day at work.", Do-hyun smiled.

"Here, eat some more, honey. You deserve it.", Seo-ah smiled, as she serves more of the Kimchi stew to her husband. After dinner, Seo-ah and Do-hyun just finish having dinner, as Do-hyun is left happy and satisfied.

"This was so good, honey. I've gotta say, I'm quite lucky to have you as my wife.", Do-hyun smiled. "Well, I'm happy and glad you like it.", Seo-ah smiled, as she clears the dishes away.

Do-hyun notice Seo-ah's facial expression, which caught his attention. "Hey, are you ok? You look like you wanna tell me something.", Do-hyun asked.

"I do actually. Can we talk, there's something important I wanna tell you.", Seo-ah sighed. "Oh, ok. Sure, let's move over to the living room.", Do-hyun sighed.

Moments later, they head to the living room and get comfy on the sofa, with the fireplace on. "Ok, now tell me. Whom I need to kill?", Do-hyun asked. "Uhh, no one.", Seo-ah replied.

"Hmm? No one? That's no fun.", Do-hyun replied. Seo-ah gives him a dirty look. "Really?", Seo-ah asked in annoyance. "Fine, fine. I'll let you speak. Go on. What is it?", Do-hyun asked.

"Do-hyun, do you love me?", Seo-ah asked. "Yeah, I love you. I've said that a million times now.", Do-hyun replied. "And you'll protect me and never hurt me?", Seo-ah asked.

"Yes, love. I will protect you and I will never hurt you, ever. Why are you asking me all this?", Do-hyun asked. Seo-ah look down and sighs, before placing her hands onto his, clutching them tight.

"I promise to do the same to you.", Seo-ah replied. "You promise to do the same? But why?", Do-hyun asked. Seo-ah took a deep breath and looks at Do-hyun in the eyes. "Because I love you.", Seo-ah sighed.

Do-hyun's heart melts as he heard those 3 words coming out of her mouth. "Are you serious? You better not be kidding, honey.", Do-hyun replied. "I'm not.", Seo-ah sighed. Do-hyun is stunned by this.

"You're serious? You actually love me?", Do-hyun asked. "Yes, I truly do love you.", Seo-ah sighed. Do-hyun smiles in relief.

"Fuck! You don't know how happy I am to hear that! I honestly thought you would never fall in love with a person like me.", Do-hyun sighed. Seo-ah smiles at him and kisses his hands.

"Oh, come here.", Do-hyun sighed, as he pulls her close to him, kissing her, passionately. As they lock lips, Seo-ah traces her hands on his body, reach for his dress shirt, ripping it open, revealing his abs.

Do-hyun is surprised by her actions. "Whoa! Wait, what are you doing?", Do-hyun asked. "What it's look like I'm doing?", Seo-ah asked, as she tries to kiss him, but Do-hyun stops her.

"You sure you wanna do this? You wanna go all the way?", Do-hyun asked. "I want this, I want you.", Seo-ah sighed. "I swear I'm not gonna force you, I want you to be ready whenever we do it.", Do-hyun replied.

"I am ready.", Seo-ah replied. "You're ready?", Do-hyun asked. "Yes.", Seo-ah sighed. "Look, you don't have to do this, if you're not 100% sure about it.", Do-hyun replied. "I'm sure, and I want to do this, with you.", Seo-ah sighed.

"Really?", Do-hyun asked. "Yes, just take me, Do-hyun.", Seo-ah sighed. Do-hyun realises he's finally going to sleep with the woman he loves and accepts her wishes.

"Ok, come here.", Do-hyun sighed, as Seo-ah climbs and sits on his lap and he pulls her in for a passionate kiss.

They look at each other, as they both slowly take off each other's clothes, seeing each other, naked for the very first time.

"Just tell me to stop if you want and I will. Ok?", Do-hyun sighed. Seo-ah didn't say a word, but nods. They kiss for a bit before, Seo-ah slowly lay on her back on the sofa, and Do-hyun laying on top of her.

Do-hyun slowly enters inside of Seo-ah, which makes her moan in pleasure. "I love you, Do-hyun.", Seo-ah sighed.

"Seo-ah, I love you so much and I will protect you with everything that I have.", Do-hyun sighed, as Seo-ah nods in response and they kiss and made love passionately that night.

3 MONTHS LATER...