chapter 1

"" - talking

** - thinking

[] - actions while talking or thinking

We open this story to see a 16 year old Y/n sat in a prison visiting room waiting on someone, then his father arrived as he had been arrested because he was given a strength quirk by someone and used it for his own purposes. Y/n's father sat down on the other side of the glass and leaned back a little.

F/n " Hello son. "

Y/n " Hey dad. "

They both stared at each other for a couple seconds then they both chuckle.

Y/n " How have you been dad? "

F/n " I've been great this place isn't that bad there is some other guys in here that are nice to talk to train, work out with and be around. "

Y/n " That's nice I've become some what of an inventor. "

F/n " Oh yeah tell me how big brain are these inventions? "

Y/n " Massive brain honestly It's some pretty advanced shit. "

Y/n then took out some paracetamol and water then swallowed the paracetamol.

F/n " You OK? "

Y/n " Yeah I just get a lot of headaches from the amount of ideas in my head. "

F/n " You serious? "

Y/n " Some what I just get headaches easily. "

F/n " OK,  you pushing yourself with these inventions? "

Y/n " Of course It's half the fun pushing yourself to make stuff. "

F/n " That's my boy let me guess you couldn't bring any of it in here? "

Y/n " You guessed right looks like my smarts are from you. "

F/n " HAHAHA that may be true anyway how is school? "

Y/n " Same old same old. "

F/n " Girls picking on you for being a dude? "

Y/n " Yep but I do have some friends there that make it better, one of them has a jeep that we all pile in and go to places. "

F/n " Aaah yes now that sounds like fun. "

Y/n " It is anyway I have school in 10 minutes. "

F/n " School is an hour away. "

Y/n " So? "

F/n " [ smiling ] That a boy go on then goodbye. "

Y/n " Bye dad, [ puts hand on the glass and F/n does the same ] love ya. "

F/n " Love you to. "

Y/n then stood up and walked out the visiting room then his bag was given back to him, it was a black backpack.

Y/n " Thanks. "

Y/n walked out the prison and started to walk to his school when he got there he was an hour late, Y/n walked into the classroom to see a female teacher and all the students were female.

Teacher " You're late. "

Y/n  "( sarcastic ) Really no, ( normally ) I know I'm late I was visiting my dad in prison and I walked here cause I don't like being here. "

Y/n then walked to his seat and sat down which was at the back at the window, Y/n then started to tinker with some pieces of his inventions trying to make them better then they were all blown up by an explosion, Y/n looked up to see :