chapter 3

Y/n was sat on his desk wearing a wielding mask and using a wielder on the bracelet, after a couple seconds Y/n shut off the wielder and took off the mask then put it on the right side of his desk then he picked up the bracelet and examined it. Y/n then looked around to see that he was on his own, well except for Aizawa who was sleeping in a yellow sleeping bag at the front of the classroom. Y/n then became confused and checked the time to see it was 8am.

Y/n * Oh yeah class starts at 9am. *

Y/n then plugged the bracelet into the desk and started to modify the code as he did Y/n had glimpses of a dark room and the only things there were a ball of fire, water, wind, rocks and plasma. Y/n shook his head and the vision disappeared, he saw that Aizawa was still asleep and it was three minutes since he last checked the time, Y/n then looked to the right of his desk to see the wielding mask and a prototype scanner.

Y/n * No it can't be done ... wait yes ... no. Plans do change and so does a device's purpose. *

Y/n then started to make changes to the code and then opened the code for the scanner when he did he started to work on it tyring to finish it, then he attached the scanner inside the watch put kept working on the code for the scanner and the watch. Y/n then heard multiple footsteps walking to the classroom, then the door opened and Y/n looked up to see the students of class 1-A walk in and sit down which made Y/n look at the time to see it said it was 8:45am.

Y/n * That went fast. *

Y/n then looked back at the bracelet but saw something wrong.

Y/n " Ahhh no. "

Momo " [ turns to him ] What? "

Y/n " The bracelet won't work unless it knows me biological signature at every point in time when I'm wearing it. "

Katsumi " OK now you're just saying random sci fi words to sound smart would does that even fucking mean? "

Kirishima " Bakugo chill out he'll explain in a second, hopefully. "

Y/n " I'm trying to lock it to myself only letting me use it but to do that it needs a constant supply of my DNA to keep checking it's me and to warn me about anything in my blood that could cause harm. [ places his hand over his mouth and leans back in his chair ] Unless ... no that'd be too painful ... but it would work with the modification I made. "

Y/n then spins around in his chair a couple times then stops and looks at the bracelet.

Y/n " It's the only way. "

Y/n then started to add something to the inside of the bracelet and to his classmates they looked like spikes.

Mina " If you're adding spikes for fashion you can stop spikes on a futuristic bracelet doesn't match. "

Y/n " It's not for fashion It'll make sense later. "

Y/n then started to modify the code for the bracelet even more then Aizawa woke up, got out their sleeping bag and stood up.

Aizawa " Late today we're going to the USJ for rescue training [ takes out a card with the words rescue training written on it ] you can take your hero uniforms but you haven't got enough experience to use your quirk in them, It's your choice but right now you need to make a decision that will change the course of your hero careers. "

Everyone was on edge except for Y/n.

Aizawa " You'll need to choose a class representative. "

Class 1-A " Yes something normal. "

Kirishima " Pick me guys I wanna be class rep. "

Kaminari " I'll take it. "

Jiro " Yeah you're going to need me. "