chapter 5

Y/n was still sitting in the waiting room since Y/n revealed that he made powers for himself the government are in a panic trying to figure out a way to take the watch off him but since Y/n is really smart and paranoid he made it incredibly hard to be removed, Y/n was currently typing on a holographic screen coming from his watch then Aizawa and some reporters walked into the room. The reporters were broadcasting the camera feed and as Y/n saw them he made the screen disappear into the watch.

Aizawa " People are still panicking about your new powers. "

Y/n " You mean women are panicking [ Aizawa nods ] then I don't care these powers are mine to use as a hero just be happy I chose heroism instead of villainy. "

Reporter 1 " But how do we know you won't target women? "

Y/n " 'Cause I'm not that petty, I'm petty enough to create these powers but not use them to hunt down women. I'll use them to help everyone in need who heroes should act now please get that camera out of my face It's distracting. "

Y/n then stood up.

Intercom " Y/n your opponent is ready to report to the arena. "

Y/n " Well time to put on a show. "

Y/n then walked out of the room and started to walk to the arena as he did he could see multiple screens beside him with heroes being interviewed about him, all of them were saying that Y/n was only going to hurt himself if he continued using his powers Y/n just ignored them they were obviously being used to install doubt in Y/n's mind. Y/n then walked out into the arena and saw his next opponent was Mei Hatsume, Y/n just stretched his arms and looked at Mei.

Mei " Sorry Y/n but I will show everyone here my tech is better. "

Y/n " Then let's start this party. "

Midnight " Are both contestants ready? "

Y/n and Mei " Yeah! "

Midnight " Then begin! "

Mei quickly takes out a grenade and throws it at Y/n, it lands beneath his feat and explodes but it isn't a normal explosion it is an EMP Y/n looks at Mei to see her smiling.

Mei " Since you're tech is useless I can use mine to beat you even with your better martial arts knowledge. "

Y/n " There's one thing wrong with that [ shows everyone his watch ] this watch isn't affected by any EMPs. "

Then a look of dread came onto Mei's face.

Y/n " I was saving this for earlier but now is a great time, MASK CHANGE! "

Y/n then did this :

Then when he threw his hands forward the kanji symbol for acid came shooting out of the watch it looked like this 酸 and it was made out of purple liquid that was also bubbling, then the symbol changed into a mask and then went onto Y/n's face then...

Then when he threw his hands forward the kanji symbol for acid came shooting out of the watch it looked like this 酸 and it was made out of purple liquid that was also bubbling, then the symbol changed into a mask and then went onto Y/n's face then in a bright flash of light Y/n was wearing this :