chapter 4

Y/n is sat at his desk and started to swipe then press on the bigger screen on the watch, then it showed a message saying ;

' Power system finalising ETA: 10 minutes, firepower, water power, earth power, wind power and plasma power established and waiting for finalisation. '

Y/n smiled at this and started to work on other inventions then he saw Aizawa and class 1-A walk in, and they all sat down.

Aizawa " OK listen the sports festival is coming up and UA still wants you to take part. "

Kirishima " Yeah let's kill some ass. "

Denka " Uhh Ma'am is it wise to have the sports festival after what happened? "

Jiro " Yeah isn't it too soon? "

Aizawa " Nezu wants it to see that we're fine even after that so we're doing it all of you including Y/n. "

Y/n " [ looked up from his desk ] Eh why? I thought men couldn't take part in the sports festival? "

Aizawa " You're right but she and others want you to show the world how smart you are and how good your inventions are. "

Y/n " Oh for fuck sake! [ stands up and walks back and forth then he kicks the shelves at the back ] They still just want my inventions the fuckers, they'd probably say I invented them thanks to them. "

Aizawa " Calm down. "

Y/n " Fuck off this always happens. "

Y/n leaned over his desk and put his hands on it.

Y/n " Not this time this time it changes. "

Aizawa " What do you mean by that? "

Y/n " You'll see. "

Aizawa " Anyway are you guys ready to represent class 1-A? "

Class 1-A " Yeah! "

Aizawa " Now then-"

Aizawa started to teach the class but then eventually it ended and it was lunch, everyone except Y/n tried to leave but were blocked by other students.

Iida " Hey what business do you have here and with class 1-A? "

Katsumi " They're scouting the competition idiots. "

??? " You know we heard about that you faced villains at the USJ but all I can see is that you're just some brats. "

Everyone looked to see :

( she's wearing a normal UA uniform )

Katsumi " And who the fuck are you? "

Shinsa " I'm Shinsa from class 1-c general studies, [ sees Y/n ] and you have your own man in the class. "

Y/n " I'm not theirs or anyone's man I'm my own person who invents shit for shits and giggles. "

Shinsa " Hmm and what are you inventing? "