Jacket pt1

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Ishan's pov

I came out of the pool and looked around to find no towels.
"Rish, pass me your towel."
"No way! It's cold."
"Bro- you're unbelievable... Kd bhai, can you give me your towel...pleaseeee."
I gave Kd bhai a puppy dog face and I could see him melting, but then he looked behind me and suddenly regained his composure.
"Sorryyy.."

I looked back at Rish, to see him looking away. These people are mean.
"There's extra towels in that room."
Yuzi bhai said and I turned around to look at the direction he was pointing at.
"I'm not entering some creepy looking secluded room."
"Then freeze to death."
Rish said shrugging and I gave him my best death glare. I shivered and sneezed and looked at Kd bhai again.
"Go!"

He pointed towards the room and I sighed before making my way towards it. I entered the room and spotted someone, it was dark though, so I couldn't figure out exactly who it was. I was shivering profusely at this point.
"Who is it?"
I called out and the person turned around and after a few seconds, when my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I finally figured out who it was.

"YOU!"
"Yes, me?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I could ask you the same thing?"
I looked around to realize the room was empty, with only a couch, a television and a cupboard. I turned back around to make my way out of the room, only to realize it was locked. I started banging on the door, but got no response in return.

"KD BHAI, YUZI BHAI, RISH.... SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR."
"It's no use."
I turned my head around to look at him.
"What?"
"Why did you come in here?"
"They told me I could find a towel in here."
"They told me me they'd meet me in here. It was their plan."

Shubman eyed my body and I suddenly felt very aware of the fact that I was shirtless and dripping. I wrapped my arms around my body, to provide warmth and also to stop the ass in front of me, from checking me out.
"Shut up and help me open this door."
He instead went and sat on the couch.
I glared at him angrily and he crossed his legs, making himself comfortable.

"What? Didn't you connect the dots? They did this on purpose and I'm guessing it was probably Rishabh's plan, with Yuzi bhai helping."
"Why? And what about Kd bhai?"
"I'm guessing probably because, Rohit bhai complained to them, about us fighting and they mistook his words and Kd bhai, he probably has no idea about it."

"They're stupid, so I'm not surprised they didn't think this through. But why the fuck would you fall for their 'we're going to meet you here'?"
"What so you can fall for it but I can't?.... Makes sense I mean I am smarter than you."
"An asshole is what you are."
"What is your problem man?"
"You."

So, this is the deal. Ever since the both of us joined the team, we have hated each other. He was an asshole, straight up. Nothing else said and done. He hated me aswell, he thought I was an arrogant spoiled brat. Which I, ofcourse wasn't. I don't really remember why I had started hating him in the first place, but all I knew was that he wasn't getting any better. Whatever the reason was at first, it didn't matter anymore.

What mattered, was that I now hated him for how he acted like he was better than me. He had consistently managed to be an asshole.
They had tried everything to get us to behave, but none of it worked. Rohit bhai even made us share a room once, but that was a disaster. We played pranks on each other and it was just terrible.

I don't know what good they thought, locking us in this creepy room would do.
"I will kill them..."
I shivered profusely.
"If you make it out of here alive."
The minute I got out of here, I was going to kill them, that is if I didn't freeze and die of hypothermia. I went to sit on the couch besides Shubman.

I eyed his oversized jacket, thinking about how warm it would feel.
"Don't even think about it."
I looked up at his face, confused.
"What?"
"I'm not giving you my jacket."
"I didn't even ask for it!"
"But you were eyeing it."
I didn't argue with him further and we sat there in silence. I subconsciously moved closer to him, feeling the body warmth radiating from him.

After a while, my body was touching his and he looked at me amused. I, however, ignored his gaze and kept looking forward, for I knew I would see him looking all cocky. I sneezed a couple times.
"Do you want to share my jacket?"
I ignored him. What did he even mean by sharing his jacket? I didn't even want to know.

"Suit yourself."
He shrugged.
"Why isn't there a heater here?"
I sighed in frustration.
"Because it's secluded and not connected to the hotel?"
"Whatever."
I shivered and sneezed yet again and he sighed. After a while he turned towards me. He removed his shoes and took his feet up on the couch.

He put his feet on either side of me and I gave him a weird look. He pulled me closer and wrapped his jacket around me....the jacket that he was still wearing. He was basically hugging me, by wrapping his jacket around me. Since his jacket was oversized, I had fit in it aswell. He looked down at me, as if daring me to protest. I wanted to push him away, not liking his close proximity.

The warmth, however, was all too comfortable and I found myself scooting closer towards him, to savor in that warmth. Despite myself, my body needed the warmth. I heard him chuckle, but I didn't comment on it. We stayed in the same position unmoving, and I almost fell asleep but he aggressively started shaking me, waking me up.

"What?"
I snapped at him.
"Don't fall asleep!"
"And why the fuck not?"
"Because! How will I know if you die of hypothermia?"
"You make no sense-"
He started shaking me again, poking and annoying me and I sighed angrily.
"Fine! I won't sleep, but stop annoying me asshole."

________________________________________

Virat got out on a duck... kill me.