love is only a feeling - joey bada$$

Patrick walked down towards the lobby fuming about the events that just accrued. Why would Tashi ever do something like that not only to Akira but also Art.

He didn't know what to do. How to tell Akira and especially not how to make her forget and forgive him. He kept on walking out of the hotel they were staying in he didn't know where he was heading. How could he? Where should he even stay? What can you even really do in a situation like that? So he just walked.

———

" Hey, what are you doing her? Dressed in the outfit you wore ....yesterday? " Akira said, shaking Patrick out of his sleep.

" Mhmmm " he mumbled back at her, propping his self up from the laying position he was found in. " Oh... hey what are you doing here? "

" I'm trying to get rid of my hangover and I'm here almost every morning " she replied

" Well, I just came here to "

" You're lying " she giggled " You are wearing the same outfit you wore yesterday and you don't even have a towel or anything you could need at a beach "

Patrick started panicking not sure on how to tell her about everything that happened to her last night. She was in such a good mood and regardless her mood it's going to make it worse. " Well.... " he started not knowing if this was the time, place, or right situation.

" Well I went on a walk because Art and Tashi needed some time alone and I must've fallen a sleep "

" Well, well, well "

" Yeah, I think I'm going to go see if I can entre my room already or not " he said, wanting to leave the situation as quick as possible.

" No, please stay we can go swimming and maybe grab some food later. I really want you to stay. " she pleaded, sneaking here arms around his leaning in.

Patrick really tried resisting but looking down into her eyes made him realise he couldn't.

" Alright, but I won't stay that long alright. "

" Yes " she said, peeking hist cheek before getting up and walking towards the path that brought her back home. " Let's get you some of my Dad's old swimming trunks "

———

Both of them were talking, giggling and having a great time. Swimming, tanning, and just living and enjoying the moment. When they went into the ocean for a second round they had already warmed up to each other and they started getting closer. Felling like the magnets that couldn't stay away from each other. There was always some type of physical interaction if it was their finger being interlinked or their legs touching or something like that. They were trying to be as close as possible. Entering the body of water Akira was holding on to Patrick index finger. He picked her up all of the sudden running further into the water, throwing himself into the ocean together with her.

———

" Oh My God " Akira said, coming up for air. " Why would you do that " she said looking directly into his eyes.

" Do what? " he questioned, swimming closer not breaking eye contact.

" Throwing me into the water the way you just did " she said in fake disbelief.

" I don't know how could I ever do such a thing " he answered, putting his hands around her waist pulling her closer, till their body's meet.

" I don't know how could you? " she asked not really even focusing on anything he said anymore. She threw her arms around his neck, melting into his touch.

" I guess I'm a horrible person "

" You definitely are " Akira said not braking eye contact, leaning closer till she could fell each and every word he said

" Then so be it. " he said, he leaned in even closer. Patrick's breath hitching before he finally closed the remaining distance between them.

Their lips met in a soft, tentative kiss. Patrick's hand cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing lightly against her skin. The kiss deepened, growing more confident, more passionate. Akira's fingers threaded through his hair, pulling him closer, wanting to lose herself in the sensation. When they finally pulled apart their foreheads rested against each other their breaths coming in soft, uneven gasps. Patrick's eyes searched hers, his expression one of pure adoration, but there was something else lingering in his gaze. Akira couldn't really make it out.

-

" I need to tell you something. "

" What is it? " she said cupping his face, looking at him.

" It's a lot and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner but... " Patrick managed to say

" Just tell me " she said, he hands leaving his face to grab one of his hands or anything but he pulled away. She looked at him confused " What is it Patrick? ".

" Yesterday when you left we were talking to Tashi and Art invited her to out hotel right? Well... and then she actually came and we shared a beer and... " he started fidgeting with his finger, avoiding eye contact. " Well we talked it was really fun and the she asked both me and Art to sit beside her on the bed. And she started kissing art and I was super confused she then stopped and.. uhm looked at me and well... than she kis- "

" Patrick I don't even need you to finish that sentence. You with MY bestfriend and then keeping it from me all day. Your insane " she said, wiping away the tears rolling down her face. She walked out of the water leaving Patrick alone with his thought.

———

hey guys

hey guys. i rose from death (finals).
hope you like it.
allison xxx