paper soldier - brent faiyaz

After Akira left, the party kept on emptying up, so the two boys decided to go down to the beach to smoke their cigarettes. They asked Tashi to come. So know all three of them sat there talking, listening to the ocean, smoking.

———

" You could come over to our hotel later if you want. " Art stated, looking over to Patrick for approval. Patrick just nodded hist head slightly, finishing his cig.

" I don't know. It's already kind of late and I don't want to fuck with my sleep schedule even more. " Tashi said, getting up ready to leave.

" Well if you decide you want some company we're in room 35- " Art started his sentence.

" I know witch room you guys are in. " she interrupted, turning to leave the two boys alone.

The gave each other a confused look, not knowing how to feel about her just stated comment.

———

" Do you like her? " Patrick asked.

" Who? "

" Tashi, are you dumb? Who else would I be talking about? "

" Oh, yes she's everything I ever wanted. "

" Really? "

" Yep. " Art ansewered without hesitation " Do you like her? "

" Tashi? "

" No, you dipshit. Akira "

" Oh, Yes I like her she's great, really smart, funny, good at tennis, cute as fuck and she looked so- "

" KNOCK KNOCK "

" No way she actually came "

" That's not her "

" Yes it is. Who else would it be? " Patrick questioned. "But if you don't open that damn door soon she'll leave. "

Making Art jump up, running towards the door.

" Hey "

" Hi "

The tree of them sat there talking, taking turns drinking the only leftover beer that the boys had.

" When did you guys first realise? " Tashi asked taking the beer out of  Patrick's  hand.

" What? "  The boys asked in unison.

" That you guys like each other " she explained further.

" Oh, we don't reall- " Patrick started his sentence. Getting cut of  by an even more confused Art  " Yeah, we don't like each other that way. " .

" I just thought since you- "

"Well, actually there wa-" Patrick said, irritated by the interacting he just had.

" Patrick, No don't tell he- "

" No, now you have to tell me. " Tashi jumped in.

" He showed me how to.... " Art started locking over at Patrick for help.

" I showed him how to jerk of. " he said taking another sip of the beer.

" What? How? I want to know the story. "

" There isn't really a story. " Art said.

" There kind of is one actually. So basically..... " Patrick started, telling Tashi the story.

" That's kind of cute. " Tashi started. While both the boys just sat there in silence. " Beers empty. " she stated getting up walking over to the bed.

" Come here. " she said looking towards the boys.

Both of them looking at each other confusion written all over their faces.

" Which one? " Patrick asked genuinely confused.

" Both of you "

" What the fuck " Art whispered while walking towards the bed. That wasn't really what he expected.

Once both the boys where seated on either side of Tashi.

Shelooked at both of them leaning in to kiss Art. Both of them shared heated,lustful kisses before Tashi backed away, turning around to look at Patrick the sameway she just did at Art leaning in to kiss him as well. Confusion written allover Patrick's face he pulled away after realising what had just happened.

" What the fuck " the boys said in unison.

" What? " Tashi asked, looking as if she didn't know what she just did.

" I really like your bestfriend and you know it. And don't even say anything about you didn't because I saw you looking at us more than once tonight. Why would you do that? " Patrick said, getting up. He started pacing around the room like a crazy person. Freaking out about what he would even say to explain this whole situation to Akira. He didn't even wanted to think about her reaction and how he would probably never feel her touch, see her beautiful face, smell her scent ever again.

" It's okay I won't tell her. " Tasha stated.

You are insane. " Patrick said leaving his room. Leaving both Tashi and Art behind.

———i lowkey hate this

———
i lowkey hate this.
anyways please vote xxx
ally