Thirteen

Stella
The next morning

I wake up early again, now making it a habit I look forward to. It's nice to have some time to myself. I'm not even safe to be alone at night because the men will creep in and have their way with me.

My favorites beside Theo so far are Dax and Jake. They keep it fun. Dax changes it up a lot in the playroom, primarily using pain as his tool. The pain doesn't bother me though, I kinda like it. Jake, on the other hand, loves changing positions. I find that to be a lot of fun.

I light up the grounded marijuana in the green pipe before taking a puff. Now was also the best time to get high.

Liam was nice enough to get it for me yesterday.

"You smoke?" He asks.

I tilt my head and glance at my vape in my hand.

He then pulls out a plastic bag with marijuana, a lighter, and a pipe in it.

My eyes widen. "Yes."

He smiles before opening the bag and filling the bowl.

As I watch him, I think about what he offered me a moment ago. Is he actually going to help me leave?

"How are we going to do this?" I ask.

"Well, you just light it and-" He begins before I interrupt him.

"No, get me out of here. What's the plan?" I correct.

He lights the bowl and takes a long deep breath. The cloud releases into the air slowly. I can smell the earthy scent it gives.

He passes me the bowl after another puff. Finally, he replies, "I've got a plan, don't worry. Just have everything you want to take with you ready before tomorrow night. Okay?"

I nod at him. "Okay."

My body gradually relaxes as the indica settles in. My eyes feel dry.

I hide my stash in a large plant by the railing and begin to head out of the room. I have some time to do yoga before the guys wake up.

As I walk towards the door, I notice a man pass by. He suddenly reappears with his eyebrows furrowed at me. He slowly creeps toward me, "Stella?"

I tilt my head before I recognize him. "Dylan! Oh my gosh," I smile at him, my heart racing out of my chest.

Dylan was my ex boyfriend before Sam. I'd like to think of him as the one that got away. We were together for six years, almost seven. After those amazing six years, things apparently got too serious for him and he ran. He was afraid that the relationship would interfere with his career in the Army if it got anymore serious. I never pushed for marriage on him, but we were practically acting married. We lived together and even had a dog together that he kept. It all got to be too much for him. I haven't seen him since.

"I thought that was you." He smiles back at me, sending a wave of heat through my body.

Oh my, he hasn't changed one bit. Did he get even hotter?

Dylan is 6'2" with dark skin, dark shaggy hair, and brown eyes. He's got this killer jawline with the perfect dimples. His body is muscular with a few patches of tattoos scattered on his arms.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just became a member, actually." He says from the doorway.

My eyes widen at him.

"I take it you're one of the dolls here now?" He gestures at my sheer uniform.

I just realized that he can see my tits.