Three

Stella

I gasp and sit up to the sound of the door opening. I then hear it shut quietly. It's still dark out. I can't see anything.

I glance at the time on the alarm clock, 3:12 AM.

I scoot back on my bed, hugging my knees to my chest.

"It's just me." A deep voice announces. I am welcomed with his sexy bergamot scent.

God his scent intoxicates me!

He steps closer and the moonlight hits his face. Theo.

His eyes are lowered to mine and he's wearing only tight black briefs.

He's so muscular.

I observe each perfect muscle in the dimly lit room. He's very tall, he must be at least 6'2" or so.

"We have to do as many sessions as possible to get you ready for the guys. Should take only a week." He informs while climbing onto my bed.

"No." I decline quietly.

"No?" He chuckles. "You don't get a say in this, little one."

I frown at him. "What ever happened to free will?"

He reaches over me to turn the bedside lamp on. I can now make out every detail on this beautiful man. He's calm. His hair is slightly roughed up like he just got out of bed.

"Free will doesn't apply here." His deep voice rumbles. "What's more, you'll enjoy it. All the girls do."

"I know." I pout with my arms folded as I think about what the girls told me earlier. "I don't."

"You don't?" He cocks his head to the side. "Really? Cause from what I remember, you were moaning pretty loudly. Or was that an expression of refusal?"

I shoot a glare at him. "I was just trying to get you to finish quicker." I lie. I don't want to give him the satisfaction.

He's quiet for a moment, staring intensely at me. "Act like a brat all you want, it won't do you no good around here. Sam filled out the papers. Your our property."

I laugh. "That's cute. Tell that to the judge when I bust out of here." I snarl.

He shakes his head. "I will. It's all legal except for your forged name on the papers. You technically agreed to be a part of the Andorwood House."

My jaw drops open. I'm too stunned to speak.

That fucking asshole!

"Quicker we do this, quicker it's over." He breaks the silence hazily.

He looks tired. His eyes are relaxed with bags hanging beneath them. He's got this blank stare that could send him into a deep trance any second. Yet, he still could model for the cover of a Calvin Klein magazine. Oh, how I'd love to write an article about that.

I pause, watching him for a moment, thinking about what to say to change his mind.

He then slowly reaches for the cover that I'm holding against my bare breasts and tugs it down. I allow him without resisting. A part of me wanted to fight his hands off of me, the other part wanted them all over me. My body tingles with anticipation now, ready for him to be inside me again. I lick my lips slowly.

He pulls the cover completely off, exposing my pink, lace underwear. He raises an eyebrow at them.

"I can't sleep without them." I explain briefly with a frown.

He then gently flips me over onto my knees. I rest my weight into my elbows with a sigh, thinking of ways to fight him off or if I should just let him get it done and over with.