Eighteen

Stella
A month later

As I search for Sam, I walk past Dax in the hallway.

I smile at him, hoping to get something out of him other than a glare this time.

He glares at me when he passes.

Nope. Not this time.

I've noticed Dax is the most serious guy here, and that's saying a lot. However, I'm not sure if it's personal or if that's just how he is, but he doesn't like me. He's always so rude to me and always gives me sarcastic responses. He does seem to do this with just about everyone though. He's the most intimidating sir we have. I can see why he helps with security. He takes his job seriously along with everything else.

I spot Sam talking to a few of the guys on the balcony of the playroom. I forget it's Thursday. Every Thursday evening, the guys will smoke cigars while playing poker outside.

They chat among each other while taking turns setting down cards.

I walk over and sit on Sam's lap as I am reminded of our argument from two weeks ago.

"I don't know why you keep asking to leave when you clearly like it here." Sam scowls at me.

I pace my bedroom. "Yes, I've had my fun, but God," I step up to him with sorrowful eyes. "we can't stay here forever. I miss home." My hands place on his chest.

He rolls his eyes. "I already told you, we're not leaving. Will you just drop it already?" He shrugs me off of him.

I stare at him helplessly for a moment, feeling a knot in my throat. "But, Sam . ." I whisper.

"Enough!" He shouts, causing me to jump. "We're not leaving and that is final! Start listening for once!" He wails.

I gasp from his tone.

"Do you understand?" He asks.

I nod. "Yes."

I've given up on escaping after that. I'm not sure how Amber did it. Never found that information out. I even tried to hunt down anything that had any detail from that day. Couldn't find anything anywhere.

"Yeah, man." Jake says before taking a puff from his cigar. "I told him it was a waste of time and to fuck off." He places down a card on the coffee table.

Out here sits Sam, Dax, Jake, Damon, and Milo.

Damon and Milo recently have been recruited.

Damon is one of my favorites. He's very attractive too. He's fit with these dark brown eyes, pointy nose, and perfect jawline. His hair is a light brown and wavy. He's such a beautiful man. However, he's so intense. He's intimidating like Dax, but in a sexy way. He's very creative in the bedroom as well.

Milo has dark skin with short black hair. He's got a gorgeous smile and sexy body. He's very kind, but can get naughty in the bedroom.

Sam wraps his arms around me.

Milo places his card down next. "Well, d'you guys hear about what happened to Ryan?"

They shake their head.

"Well, the other day he was actually talking to Derek that same day and-" Milo begins to tell the story before his voice trails off by the distraction of Sam's hand sliding up my dress.

His hand traces my stomach, allowing him to feel my deep breaths. He then snakes his way down into my thong, causing me to exhale slowly.

I always get so excited for his touch. Especially since I don't get it as often anymore since we've been here. Even though he hardly gets me to finish, I still love him touching me.