Chapter - 9

Story Suggestion:  Hello Everyone, please support the book "Unakkul  Naaney" by author naira_NH . Please extend your uncinditional love with your votes and comments. All the very best Naira.

*************

Recap: Avinash ask Sitara for a dance and they take the people in the bar by surprise with their chemistry.

**************

Avinash arrived at his office and Sumanth opened the door to his room. Avinash sat on his seat and looked at Sumath who was smiling unusually.

Avinash: You seem to be excited about something. What is it ?

Sumanth: Sir, Ms.Sitara reached home safe last night and the guard waited until she entered the apartment.

Avinash: I don't remember giving orders to take care of her security.

Sumanth: Oh, my bad. I m sorry sir, I misinterpreted your gesture last night. I will be attentive henceforth. Today you have a meeting with the chairman of business associates. He will be here by 4 in the evening.

Avinash: Change the meeting to out of office. 

Sumanth: Sure sir, I will fix it at Blue diamond if that is ok for you ?

Avinash glared at Sumanth who darted his eyes to the floor. Hearing no reply from Avinash, Sumanth fixed the location in mind and excused to take care of it.

Sitara arrived at the hotel and was welcomed by the staffs and the manager with a smile. 

Manager: Why didn't you tell us that you were close to our President ?

Sitara: We aren't close but had few encounters. Please don't mind last nigt, it was just a casual encounter like the previous ones we had.

Staff: You are the gossip of the day and everyone is surprised that he danced with you. Its like a known rule that none of the women should approach him or they will be fired. Even women who are regular customers know they will be doomed if they approach him.

Staff 2: But the same boss danced with you, staffs have seen him flirting with you.

Staff 3: He smiled at you, he was so romantic with you.

Staff 1: You both looked a hot couple and trust me you would have been on headlines if his PA had not taken care of the footages and warned the people to bury the gossip within the hotel. Who dares to talk against him ?

Sitara: You people are exaggerating things. I m not sure if we would meet again so please let go of this. Its so embarrassing to have people watching me all time now.

Manager: Alright, but if you could meet him then please keep us in good books.

Sitara groaned internally and bobed her head returning to her work. she was constantly receiving special treatment from the staffs which agitated her. By evening she arrived at a booth with a smile that flattened immediately on seeing Mini and her friends.

Sitara Mv: Sure, she is here to pick up on me. Keep your cool Sitara, she is a sloth.

Sitara: Good evening ladies, I m here to take your order.

Mini Good, someone should know their place in their life, isn't it Sitara ? 

Sitara: Mini, this is my work place. Keep your shit outside.

Mini: Oh, you weren't so worried about being professional when you were dancing with my fiance last night. Aren't you ashamed to go behind a man whom will be getting married anytime?