Chapter - 36

Recap: Avinash lose in a game and celebrate his birthday for the first time after his mother's death. 

*******************

Avinash and Sitara were getting ready to office while he watched her face with a frown. Pulling her to face him he held her chin to look at him and she pouted at him trying to get away from his hold.

Avinash: What is this beautiful ? Tell me what is bothering you ?

Sitara: Nothing Ash, its just I miss Jaya aunty and her cooking. Its not that I m complaining the food cooked by the chef here but she used to give me a comfort with her smiles.

Avinash: Its ok, you will feel better. May be we shall spend the weekend at penthouse. Will that be ok ?

Sitara bobed her head with a smile and they exited the room. Sumanth who had been waiting for Avinash followed them to the car. 

They were so busy in work when they were disturbed with a constant knock on the door. Avinash called the person and both Avinash and Sitara smiled on seeing Krithika who ran straight to Avinash and hugged him first and then Sitara.

Sitara: So, how was your vacation ?

Krithika: It was cool and Jitesh was so happy that I surprised him, he never expected that I would fly to meet him. He is enjoying despite missing me. He said he is learning a lot in business.

Sitara: Lets go have a coffee.

Avinash let them have some time and carried on with his work. Sitara and Krithika entered the meeting room holding the coffe mug and sat next to each other.

Sitara: So, what is with the glow on your face ?

Krithika choked on the coffee and looked at Sitara with wide eyes. She quickly averted her gaze from Sitara and looked at anywhere but Sitara who now held Krithika's chin and made her to face her.

Sitara: I once had this glow on my face. Now tell me, is that what I m thinking is true ? I know you both are adult and this is purely your personal but I m asking you this because there shouldn't be a problem to Avinash in the future. I don't have to remind you of your parents and your fiance's parents. They are waiting like vultures for any single chance to get him down.

Krithika: We were safe Sitara. If there comes a day that my brother will face a problem because of me then I will end my life. I will not let anyone play his life using me. 

Sitara: Good, I m always there for you if something happens anytime in the future. 

Krithika: Ofcourse sister in law, I see love waves in the room and my brother couldn't keep his eyes off you for a second. Should we plan both the marriages on the same day ?

Sitara: What ??????? No, we want you to get married first and we shall talk about me and Avinash later. Now go home and rest, you should be tired from the travel.

Krithika gave them the souvenirs and left the office. Sitara returned to her seat and Avinash maneuvered to her and sat on the table next to her.

Avinash: Tara, do you want to take over your business ? You are the major shareholder now. You don't have to worry about me, you will be my girl friend and only our workplaces will be different. Its either you can take over now or we shall wait to take the 20% share from Mrs. Prathap and her daughter, whatever you wish for.

Sitara: I wish to do that but lets wait until Krithika gets married. 

Avinash: Krithika's marriage will happen with or without Mr and Mrs. Prathap. So don't worry about her.

Sitara: No Ash, its just 3 more months so we shall wait. I m not in a hurry.

Avinash hummed and was about to return to his seat but Sitara stopped him pulling close to her and pressed her lips on his forehead. Avinash fet his heart skip a beat and gulped with a smile returning to his seat.