Surprise pt2: Joe

I had a really awesome idea for a Joe story but I forgot not 5 seconds later... So here's another one. Lol

You woke up next to a shirtless Joe, of corse you didn't do anything because all four of the boys have to share a bus... You looked up and saw him silently sleeping, chest rising up and down slowly. Your new fiancé... you yawn and see the boys sleeping in the weirdest positions. Patrick had his leg falling off so because his bunk is right on top of Joes his leg was directly in your face. Andy fell asleep with his butt in the air so that's a pretty sight.
And finally Pete with his hand over his eyes and half his body falling off the bed. You were tempted to yell and watch him fall off the top bunk... How evil.. You grabbed your phone and went on Twitter to announce yours and Joes engagement since you were a Youtuber you had many followers. You opened the app and saw a message from Dan.
Dan: Hey are you coming to VidCon? It's tomorrow and everyone says you haven't RSVP'ed.
(Sorry if this info is wrong I don't know how YouTube works lol)
Oh shit! You were so wrapped up in Joes surprise you forgot! You quickly get up from the bed and run out if the room to call YouTube (once again no idea...) you go through your contacts and call.
"Hey babe what's up?" You turn to see Joe rubbing his eyes and closing the door.
"Sorry I forgot, I gotta be at VidCon tomorrow. And I gotta get a plane, bags, my crew." you cancel the call to talk to Joe.
"Oh okay. Um, here, I'll go get your bag you brought and we'll drop you off at the airport when we get there." He looked around for your bags, "Babe I'm so sorry I really wanted to hang out today and talk about the wedding," you went to your phone to call YouTube once again.
***
You come back from VidCon, you love seeing your 1,473,983 fans since the while prank with Joe your viewers skyrocketed. For the second time this week you were in a slow ass taxi.
"Ugh how much longer till I get home?"
You leaned up to the drivers seat.
"Uh let's see we are on Broken Dreams Boulevard.. Where do you live again..?"
He seriously forgot where you lived.
"... At the corner of Lala road, and across from you're not getting a tip."
You took your phone from your pocket.
"Alright alright.. I'll figure it out." He continued driving down the road.

You: Hey babe I'm almost home see you in... I have no idea, got another slow driver.. 😔

Joe: Alright see ya when you get here ❤️

*** (time skip brought to you by my terrible cheesy Green Day jokes)

"Babe I'm home!" You walk into the front door dropping your bag to the floor.
"In the back yard babe!" You walk through the kitchen into your backyard where you see a alter, your parents, friends, and the guys standing beside Joe in a tux.
There are white flower peddles across the silk carpet leading to the alter draped with white curtains. Tears formed in your eyes, "Joe, what is this?" You asked walking closer but not daring to touch the white carpet.
"Our wedding sweetheart, I didn't want to wait and I thought this would be perfect.."
A little girl with blonde hair pulled on your leg, she was wearing a aqua blue dress with a flower crown. She handed you a white dress in a plastic bag. Before you knew it two girls with black and blue hair pulled you into the large bathroom helping you get ready.

***

You looked in the door mirror, the dress the girl had brought you her name was Lilith. Was all white with black outlined flowers along the bottom it looked almost like they were fading away. You had on a black and white flower crown and you hair was up in a simple pony tail with your bang curled in front of your face. You spun around on your heels to look at the women in black hair, Jenna and the women in Aqua hair Kizzy.
"This is so amazing! I always imagined wearing converse to my wedding but this is great too." You beamed at them,
"Alright it's time to go!" Jenna said grabbing Lilith's flower basket. You walked out of the bathroom to see your dad. Tears came back into your eyes, "daddy.." You walk over to him and hugged him. "No crying y/n, today is a happy day." You nodded and he grabbed you arm to take you back to the beautiful yard.
You saw people talking as soon as you entered the yard everyone stood and music started playing. Lilith went before you holding hands with Bronx who was the ring bearer. He looks so cute in a little tux!! All eyes were on you as you took the first step onto the silk carpet. You looked at Joe tears in both yours and his eyes. You continued to walk never breaking the eye contact. Lilith went to stand by f/n who was your brides maid and held her hand, Bronx stood by of course Pete. You finally got to the alter and locked hands with Joe.
***
"You may now say your vows." You looked at the priest, "Oh I don't have anything prepared.. This was kind of a surprise.." Everyone laughed. "Okay I'll go first," Joe looked you straight in the eye, "Y/n from the day we met, May 7, 2006, I knew you were the one. And then though we are both still young, and the way we meet wasn't very romantic. I still wouldn't know what I would do without you, and I just want to make you happy every single day." Tears formed in your eyes, "Well um I guess I can't top that.." You laughed whipping away the tears "but I'll sure as hell try!"
"Joe I love you, I don't really know how to explain this live but I know it is. It just can't be put into words the way you make me feel. It's just I love you!" You whipped away more tears.
"Alright you may now kiss the bride!"
Joe grabbed you and dipped you gently kissing your lips. Happily ever after.