Can an Evil Genius Crash on your Couch for a few Days?

Sonic, Stormi, and Tails are asleep on the couches. Suddenly there were knocking at the door.Sonic rolls over, but doesn't wake up. The knocking becomes more insistent, until it becomes outright pounding, which gets Sonic to wake up. "Man..." He groans. He zips to the door to see Eggman outside. "Hi!" He greets. Sonic looked at him annoyed. "What do you want?"  He asked.

"First of all, thank you for answering the door at such a late hour. I realize what an inconvenience this must be--" Before Eggman could finish his sentence he was interrupted by Sonic. "Get to it, Eggface."

  "W-well, I... I uh... I need your help." Eggman said. "You need my help?" Sonic asked.

"Yes. My sinister island lair... You know, the ultra-high-tech stronghold where I hatch my diabolical schemes to eliminate you... It was destroyed in the storm. I was hoping I could crash with you, Stormi and Tails for a few days until my robots rebuild it? Please! Don't strand me in this wilderness!" Eggman pleaded.

"Well, you could certainly use a roof over your head." Sonic sniffs the air. "And a bath. But how do I know you won't just capture me, Stormi and Tails while we're sleeping?" He asked him.

"I swear not to harm you, your sister or your fox friend during my stay. I didn't even bring any weapons. Here, check my pants." Eggman lifts up his trenchcoat.

Sonic shields his eyes. "No no no. It's okay. I believe you. So it's only for a few days and it's just you?"

"Just me!" Eggman says. Sonic gestures him to come in. Eggman enters but is followed by Orbot and Cubot. "And Orbot and Cubot. They're family!"

Sonic groans as he shuts the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning,

Sonic opens the door with a yawn, letting in Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks. They gasped in surprise as they see Eggman, stretching while wearing pink pajamas. Stormi looks up from her video game console and rolled her eyes at Eggman before returning to her game. "Eggman?!" Knuckles yelled."Oh, hey gang! Didn't know you'd be visiting so early. I'm still in my evil pajamas. They have a trapdoor in the back." Eggman sits down in a chair.

"What's he doing here?" Knuckles asked. "We have a truce. Tails is letting him stay here until his lair is rebuilt." Sonic explained. "Ahem. Still waiting on that Salmon Eggs Benedict." Eggman said. "Coming. Coming!" Tails brings over the Salmon Eggs Benedict. Eggman looks at it for a while. "I asked for egg whites. These are yellows. See the yellow? I'm trying to watch my cholesterol. And this salmon is farm-raised! What is this, prison?" Eggman said angrily. 

Stormi groans in annoyance. "It's all some evil plot, man! First he lures us in with some terrible roommate ploy, but then wham!Out comes this fifty-foot Obliterator Bot that obliterates us all! Sticks exclaimed while shaking Knuckles. "We gotta get outta here."

"Guys, we have to help him. If we don't, we'll be no better than he is." Amy suggests."Yeah, you'll be no better than I am." Eggman added while eating his Salmon Eggs Benedict.

Amy walks over to Eggman"Think about how this is for him." She places her hand on his arm.

"Do you feel scared without a home? Do you feel alone? Are you eating your feelings?" "Somebody get her away from me." Eggman said.

"Guys, if Eggman needs to stay, he can stay. Who knows? He may not be so bad after all." Tails said. Eggman smiles.

Later, Tails can be seen screwing a lightbulb into his plane. Eggman sneaks behind him."Pillow fight!" He hits Tails with a pillow, causing him to drop the bulb. Tails glares at Eggman angrily.